Reviews for A Jedi's TaleThe Lion King
PhantomTemplar chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
i've been reading this story to a buddies nephew who is all about star wars ha, and I just wanted to say thanks for making a wee five year olds day and you're an awesome writer.
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
AAAA can't there be one version were Tahl doesn't die?! But I guess she's with Qui-Gon now:) great story,hope to see more like it in the future:)
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Well it's breakfast time where I am so maybe not salsa and chips...but maybe at lunchtime okay:)
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Ha I love that seen so much! I want a Rex and Cody of my own!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Ha I love Yoda
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
In the galaxy, the mighty galaxy, the Jedi sleeps tonight. LOL
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
It's hard to imagine to tomon and Pomber being Rex and Cody acting like there Tamin and Pomber! Aaaaa I love it!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Aaaa I just love those two! And I like how you worked in the warthog tribe!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Yep. Still sad
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
:( oh so sad:(
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Ow they must have a death wish to be talking to Dooku like that! He's probably killed for less!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Well I for one am very glad that you did a sequel!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
What? No cookie?! Meh that's cool. I bake my own and now YOU CANT HAVE ONE! HA HA HA
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Ha I'm trying to pictuer 3-P0 on a speed...but I just can't! So now I'm picturing chowy tying him to a speeder and that's evan stupida!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I know I know! I'm doing it backwards! But hay, the second movie is my Favourite. Anyway I love your attention to detail,it really makes the story fun to read!