Reviews for Robin Hood: Fighting for Freedom
Annika Sparks chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
i like this
dontstopbelieving123 chapter 37 . 8/18/2013
Awwww jakdodisisks I'm very happy with how that ended that was such a very good story and gah you are a fantastic author. I can't stop gushing over how fantastic this story is. Also your story has kind of given me confidence to post my own robin hood fic which I have kind of been nervous to do for some reason. Anyways BEST FIC EVER YOU FANTASTIC WRITER YOU! I wish you a very very good day :)
WillowDamon17 chapter 37 . 8/11/2013
This was a great fic. I'm glad Robin didn't die and Ivy ended up with him. Keep up the great writing!
XD chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Please, please, please. Make the ending pair Robin and Marian. They're just so perfect together.
CannonRebel chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
LOVE this story! I can't wait for the next part to be out. I just found out about this show on my Kindle and can't stop watching :) This is the best story for it I've found so far, you write very well.
REDROBINS007 chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Wow awesome two chapters :) glad I got up early :P However just my own personal opinion I want her to stay with Robin Hood I ink they look cuter and belong together more :)
annasayshi chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
Awesoooooooome please update soon_
Niklaus.Elijah.Damon.Kol chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
Keep it up for this is a great story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
Great story, and I vote for Guy for sure.
Alice chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
This chapter was amazing:) Although I feel sorry for Guy... Update soon:)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
Please update!
Alice chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
This story is so nice:) I totally like Ivy and I am very curious what will happen next:)
Livangel16 chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
I smell a Part Two coming...hopefully. This story was amazing! I hope you continue it and continue to write as well as you have the gift! P.S.- Check out my Robin Hood story The Outlaw's Daughter when u have the time. I still am in desperate need of reviewers, so check it out and tell your friends and readers about it too!
-Livangel16
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
Great reunion...part one ended, does that mean you'll start another story? could you do an alert so i know when you have started Part two please?
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Fantastic escape scene...I know she'll go back to Robin, his holding her necklace for safe keeping and will she tell Robin about Guy? Will he bring trouble between the two? Can't wait for an update