Reviews for Robin Hood: Fighting for Freedom
legolasgirl77 chapter 37 . 6/13/2014
Mhuaua
That was a great story
I'm just sad. I tought it would be a love story for Guy. But as always he ended up alone.
legolasgirl77 chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
I don't want Ivy to love Robin ... Does it make me a bad person ?
legolasgirl77 chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
FINALLY !
Robin is going to be VERY MAD about this when he'll find out
legolasgirl77 chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
First real kiss between them ...
legolasgirl77 chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
That's really not a good idea
legolasgirl77 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Guy really doesn't how to deal with women ! -'
legolasgirl77 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Oooo this is really sad !
legolasgirl77 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
I don't want Ivy to fall in love with Robin ... but with Guy. Only a girl can make him change his heart.
legolasgirl77 chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Ahaha it's going to be really hard for Gyu to gain her trust !
legolasgirl77 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Like their first meeting
GNcat chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
Good story. I enjoyed it. I'm reading the Merlin story and I see a lot of improvement in your story telling skills, or maybe you are just more into Merlin. I'm going to look at some of your other stories, but, like Robin Hood, I've never seen the other shows. I'm not into LOTR, fanfiction, I prefer to keep that storyline clear in my memory. Thanks again for the good read.
Annika Sparks chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
i like this
dontstopbelieving123 chapter 37 . 8/18/2013
Awwww jakdodisisks I'm very happy with how that ended that was such a very good story and gah you are a fantastic author. I can't stop gushing over how fantastic this story is. Also your story has kind of given me confidence to post my own robin hood fic which I have kind of been nervous to do for some reason. Anyways BEST FIC EVER YOU FANTASTIC WRITER YOU! I wish you a very very good day :)
WillowDamon17 chapter 37 . 8/11/2013
This was a great fic. I'm glad Robin didn't die and Ivy ended up with him. Keep up the great writing!
XD chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Please, please, please. Make the ending pair Robin and Marian. They're just so perfect together.