Reviews for electric twist
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
hahahaha. the realationship. i cannot this is great. the ironyyyy.
• deanna
Santsi login chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really love what you do with these two. also your karen and mandy hashes. The always very authentic and raw. Your ficlets are like shots of whiskey of something. Bittersweet and short and burning all the way down. whiskey was always my favorite though.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i wish you'd write finn/santana more, i really do. you capture them magnificently, with santana perhaps in love with finn, reluctantly, and always pushing it away, as if that's not quite the problem. also, i like the song and it fit well with this piece's theme.

i feel just awful, because when i'm writing and stuck, i've read this over and over, time and time again, to help inspire me, and it works so often, but i never have told you. it's really a magical masterpiece. everything you write.
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Ohh, Finntana. My love for these two knows no bounds. They're so doomed, and unconventional, and I just love it. They are perfect, seriously. This fic is exactly what I imagine the start of an F/S relationship being like. Wonderful writing skills, dude. - Leemah :)
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Even though I ship Finn&Rachel, I kinda love this. A lot. Finn is so awkward and I love how Santana keeps him around to corrupt him and it's so insane and tainting but I love it. I adoree this so much. I can't handle this other ship when I'm not writing anymore because now I'm itching to write them but rahh, this is spectacular.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I really, really liked this. I think you've done a great job capturing Santana's personality, and you wrote this very well! I really hope to read more of this pairing from you! Keep up the great work. :)
sparklinglemonade chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this creepily made me like finntana. i realize that was the intention, but...still. fanfic!Santana is probably my new favorite, so keep writing her - you channel it well. :)
Isilady chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
amazing! i also loved the vid!
wanderingninjas chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Finally. I was waiting for something like this after Furt. Did you also get the idea that Santana was in love with Finn or something? Cuz I totally got that vibe. Or maybe it's just my Fanta loving self looking for any sign that Santana ain't so tough as she would like everyone to think. (Probably that).

So yeah. This was GREAT. Please write more Fanta in the future, because angsty or not, you're good at it.
roguefembot chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OMG, you ship Finntana! Ah, they're one of my favorite Glee ships, there's just something about the idea of them...

This was amazing! You should definitely write more for them. :)
josepharthur chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was fantastic. I can't stand finchel, but I am definitely open to Finn/Santana and Finn/Quinn. So, this was a treat for me. Really well written. Just loved it. I think you have Santana down perfectly. Finn was done well too, for what little insight we saw of him anyway.

Kudos for a job well done!