Reviews for The Path of Least Resistance
han.bones chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Ur a an awesome writer and u certainly do justice by Bren and Booth
thestral.rider chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
:') i just cant not love this.

my high school's musical this year was actually inspired in that poem and the director had music made for it and it ended up as a great song. tomorrow is the "premiere".

just felt the need to share this :)
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
That was brilliant.
Lieta chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
There is one thing in all these post ep100 fics that drives me a little nuts... Booth did not "wait 6 years" for Brennan... Tessa, Cam, line, 'atta-girl', to name a few... He spent 6 years keeping their relationship firmly platonic then drops her when she isn't instantly ready to pull a 180. That is not waiting for her. Was Brennan wrong to put him off? Debatable, but he certainly was wrong as well.

Wish Angela called him on that too.
starr1095 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW that was so amazing! what is up with all the amazing fanfics on here! i feel insignicut to most of them

iloved the story! update soon with more!
vacruz2 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I loved it, loved it, loved it!

Sequel please!
Bonesafile chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Awwwww. So sweet.
Angie-Face chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
i want more! I read this with a big smile on my face. Have you written the sequel already?
Angie-Face chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
amazing! Angela is soooooo right. I do hope that Booth won't propose to Hannah. She is nice and all but she is no Bones. Can't wait to read the rest
Jazmine Cullen chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
PLEASE TELL ME YOURE GONNA WRITE MORE PLEASE. THIS STORY IS INTRIGUING
Aching Bones chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Hi there,

And thank you...Really enjoyed this story..

Ger
lyssa414 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Awesome job on this one! Wish we see something like this happen on the show soon, it's so difficult to see a heart-crushed Brennan! Write more please. Thanks!
harper83 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story! Absolutely loved it! And such a sweet ending!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
It sounds like a perfect ending, but please write a sequel? ;-) I can never get enough of them :)
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO SWEET! IT WAS A GREAT STORY!AMAZING!