Reviews for A Legend of Ability
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
About last chapter, Anabel is a specialist in psychic type pokemon, so why does she own a Butterfree and fight with it? Also, she wasn't using her best team here.

I don't understand the family tree and relations.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Idontget who's talking to who or what the relationships are.
JonV0 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I realize it's been a long time since you've written anything for this story, but I'm sure that many others besides me would love to see a new chapter of this if possible. I think that this has an amazingly well made foundation with Ash mastering his aura and living in the wild for so long. It gives many opportunities to add just about whatever plot twist you want with the justification that it's connected with his past and can leave more questions than answers with every action. You've got an amazing setup here and I would hate to see it go to waste, so I strongly urge you to continue it on.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is getting good!
Cartoonny chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Hey, quick question! Did you ever get ur new netbook/battery for laptop? Cuz this is a really good story, but it's not finished!

A wise person once told me: "There are no bad stories. Just unfinished ones." (Actually, I don't know who said that, but still. This thing isn't finished, so it'd be great if there's at least an update of some sort... Please? For your readers?
Grey Muji chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Love it can't wait for the next chap.
weathersageK chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Battle fortress and fortress guardian Ash sounds fitting

can't wait to see what's next
weathersageK chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Okay know I want to know why Ash and Dawn hate each other so much

but when you think about it Max knew about Anabel's battle style so he knew what to expect
weathersageK chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
holy crap looks like someone's got some issues to deal with (especially with Dawn)

I'm alittle confused right now maybe the next chapter will help me piece the puzzle together
weathersageK chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Nice work a little quick but nice

I can't wait to read the rest
Tiny Ginger chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Awesome chapter Paul. I liked it when you explained how Ash and Anabel found their Butterfree. The part with Ashley, May and Ash about the whole "go to bed thing" was funny too. XD Keep up the awesome work. :3
Ability King KK chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Dawn may be one of my favorite characters, but I'm liking the Dawn bashing in this. It is hilarious.

I wonder how exactly Ash and Anabel got the Butterfree. Ash I could understand, but not Anabel.

One thing I noticed though was that you made Alakazam a female even though he is a male due to how his moustache is long, unlike the short one that the females have.

Its interesting that Max has an Ampharos.
Ability King KK chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
My only question would be why does the little girl have blonde hair. Obviously no one on either side of her family has blonde hair and she seems too young for a dye job.

It is too bad that it can't be Misty instead of Dawn to face Ash's wrath. That would've been hilarious as he-ll.
Tiny Ginger chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Awesome. :3 So Max is going to fight Anabel. I can't wait to see how that goes. Dun dun dun. Keep up the awesome work.
Tiny Ginger chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very interesting Paul. I like how you added the searching the heart thing. Keep up the awesome work. ;)