Reviews for No Rules
duckmole86 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Nice job! I'm only four years late. ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
This is the best fic ever! And i love the pairing oh please write more and hook these two up, romanticallt! Its a wonderful idea your story and match! Bravo! I can't wait to read more!
auctavia1228 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Although it was rather short and I am not totally familiar with all the characters from the Discworld books. I enjoyed your story greatly. My favorite character is of course, Jareth. But I also like Death very much. He's my favorite character by Terry Pratchett. It's been like ages since reading anything by him and I am so out of touch with is newer books. But in the past 2 years or maybe a little less. I have found a new fan base of people who are into Labyrinth and I am overjoyed by this. I have been a fan from the beginning and although it is a great movie and I enjoyed it very much. And that I like David Bowie and have been a fan of his for longer that. I am a huge fan of Jareth's and am quite obsessed with the boy. Even named my oldest son after him. He's 21 now and gets many people who now comment on his name, after being familiar with Labyrinth. Should you decide at some point to do a sequel to this story, I would be more than interested in reading it. I am going to be checking out some of your other stories and adding you to my watch and favorites list. I hope my review encourages you to come back to these characters and never give up on doing what makes you happy. Regardless of what others say or don't say, about what you have accomplished. :-)
Warkitty chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Nice job! One of the better crossovers I've read
Fairyfinder chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Please write a sequel! I loved this so much! I could hear the characters talking! It was incredible! I've never read the Discworld book(s), but I saw the Hogsfather miniseries and loved it! Everything in your story was perfect! :) It was like I was right there with Susan as she went through the labyrinth! So amazing! :)
ofmagicandfantasy chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
LOVED IT! sequel please!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This fic is BRILLIANT! (no Voice intended)
The story is rock solid, everyone is in character, it's hilarious
I enjoyed it so much.
Morrolan chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Sequel please! Love this.
Dragones chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
I know its been a while, but I'D like a sequel!
Kuroneko388 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I thought this story was wonderful. If it's not too late, I'd definitely like to see a sequel if you don't mind :)

I love how the labyrinth was completely different from the movie. Alot of fanfic authors rarely do that. It'd be a real treat to see Jareth and Susan in another of your stories.
Ebzenka chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Now this was a good piece of work. Susan is Susan, Jareth is Jareth and you matched the two worlds amazingly.

Hoorray for Gawain!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Loved it! I would love to see a sequel with a jareth/Susan romance. You're definitely going on my alert list. Update soon please! Ja ne!
Stellarsong chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Very nice story. 13 hours 13 reviews :). You did a great job with the characterizations. If you do end up writing a sequel, I'd love to see what the Nac Mac Feegles make of Sir Didymus.

Stellarsong
SnigePippi chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
I finally got the time to finish this :) Very good. I think you got both Susan and Jareths personality great and the Feagles were ro much fun!
misunderstoodemon chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Really great! The idea of having characters from the Disc and Labyrinth is a really good idea, and Susan fits in perfectly with this. And I do love Death. :)

Love it, and I definitly vote for a sequel!

misunderstoodemon