Reviews for Always, Alice
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Yay! That was amazing and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Short, cute, and clever. Good job
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was so sweet and just so good! Wonderful writing]
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I loved this. I think you did a great job writing Bella and Alice. I look forward to reading more from you.

Kathy
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
:D
DontThink chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I like it
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Every time I read this, I sigh with the sweetness of it. How Bella admires and adores Alice, and Alice's pacience and love for Bella. She'd turn her no matter what Edward says, because she wants to keep Bella, and she wants to do it in a way Bella will be happy with.

I wonder if Edward had any idea Alice was in love with Bella? If he did, why not mention it? Did he think it wasn't his place? Might Alice have asked him not to?

"What... If... I lose myself?"

"Then I'll find you. Bella, are you not understanding? You won't ever be alone. This isn't the ending but a beginning. How can you not see that?" Aww. Typical Alice optamism.

Some of the sweetness I mentioned above. "I've waited a hundred-and-four years to do that," Alice said.

"There were no words or analogies to give the scope of how much she meant to her. Romeo and Juliet, Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth, Gilbert and Anne. They were nothing in comparison to how she felt for the annoying pixie-girl. Every great story told would be theirs. Bella was sure of it, they were meant for each other.

"I've waited a hundred-and-four years to do that," Alice said."

This story has a special place in my heart. Any Bella/Alice fans should read this!
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
um wow awesome!
swanqueen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
great writing! i really loved it, especially the ending, it was really sweet. thanks for sharing :)
Stand Through The Pain chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very good. :D. It was really cute I really liked it.
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Sweet ending!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Daaaaaaaamn.

This is a good story.

I mean a REALLY good story.

I hope that you continue it.
Emma James chapter 1 . 11/26/2010