Reviews for Harbor in the Tempest
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
a great story! i enjoyed it!
DagnyHepburn chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great writing! Such a cute story :) Love Jasper and Edward! Thanks for writing this one shot!
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Another awesome one! That was so hot and sweet, totally loved it! :)
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sweet story:) I enjoyed it thoroughly:) :)
Michaela07 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love it! Thanks for sharing :)
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 2/23/2012

BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I enjoyed this one a lot! I like caring J very much. Poor E, so much sorrow.
ShenoahD chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Definitely going in my Favorites. Thanks!
Flutterfly11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011

I love stories when there's friendship as a base and such a strong connection and need to love and take care of the other, so beautiful :)

Thank you!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
More beautiful boys in love. Glad Jasper was able to pull Edward out of his dark depression over James and show him that he is loved and very special.

Wish these boys all the best!

Can you tell I'm on a slash kick? ;-)
lnkpots chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aw, this fic was so sweet!

Great job!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I think: (and you're probably getting tired of me today!) that this is an extremely sweet story. It kind of makes me want to be a gay man. And THAT is going to be difficult ;-)

I love how vulnerable this Edward is, but still so trusting towards his true friends. And I adore Jasper's strength. I am wondering, however, is there a reason for your Jaspers to always top? Not that I mind, not at all, it's just interesting to see that Edward never does. Or, at least, not so far, I haven't read ALL your stories yet! But we're getting there.

thank you for writing, my days are brighter for it.

j5girl31012 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
amazing chapterrrr!
I love a vulnerable Edward.
It was beautiful and you have a way with words.
great one-shot
kgq chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
wonderful and beautiful...and a big wow loved it
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh, man, I loved this. what an amazing story. I don't know how I missed all of your fics. I am going to have to do some serious reading. :) I wish that I was in a place where I could write and post. As it is, I'm filling spiral notebooks with half finished stories. *sigh*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »