Reviews for The Saracen Assassin
erik chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great fun, thanks.
claw06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Lol john is sooo bossy! i love it!
Louey06 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This was a very good chapter. I quite enjoyed how John can just boss Sherlock around like that. though i doubt he would use that power too often, save it up for the big stuff right John? Great job very well done
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Good story. I liked it. :D
awakened-earth chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh, I love it!
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
:D That was funny, I can totally see John going military on Sherlock for not telling him something that important.

Good story,

_ KB
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love it when John gets all authoritative
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Rofl! John. Yes. Very much, yes.
Evnissyn chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Made of win :D I love Sherlock's reactions!
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
ohh right, well still that means there's a sequel. Now I'm off to stalk you :P

great work by the way, loved authoritative John and subdued Sherlock. Quite a refreshing change , must say.
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh mY GOD! I can't stop laughing! :D :D :D This is just so cute and hilarious that... oh wait there's more. Didn't see that, wait a sec, I'll just be back.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is awesome!:D I love John so muchXD great job on this, the voices are all perfect!:D
tath-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
It took me ages to find some decent Sherlock fanfic featuring Sherlock and John that was NOT slash, so I was thrilled to finally discover this little fic purely for that reason. And then was thrilled again upon reading it and finding that it is way beyond decent, it's absolutely fantastic! Everyone is in character, the dialogue sounds like it was lifted straight from an episode, and best of all, John finally found out about the assassin, haha. I've been wondering why no one's written a scene about that yet.

Thank you so much for a spectacular read!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love it when John gets all badass!
saph-kira33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awesome! I could see that scene fitting in perfectly, word for word exactly as you've written it, it's brilliant and makes so much sense, I mean he made such a fuss when Lestrade wasn't there, but then it all just faded into the background of the case, I also think it would have been especially applicable after sue-lin died and they went to confront Dimmock at the station, I always thought there was something missing there...now I know what _