Reviews for Sonofabitch
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
Great story, as always. Lots of fun. The bath, the arf. Loved it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I laughed through the whole chapter!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
I just started giving my dogs those bully sticks. They love them. It is a little disconcerting, though.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
Arf. Ha!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
I think Dean's potty mouth is safe. Holy cats, the list of things you came up with happening to Sam as he grew up was hysterical.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Dean and The Female Eunuch - Classic.
GoldenEyedFury chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I just about died laughing. I couldn't breathe. this was amazing. thank you. thank you! thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2017
eew, that's just evil
EVIL
I think i'm going to go barf now
Being sick and all.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
Yes, tmi
just tmi
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
Oh my, what a time to be caught without having loaded silver.
Always load silver when visiting snobs, they will be insulted if you shoot them with cheap bullets.
hectatess chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
My husband hates me right now... I was laughing si gard, he lost his game of Songpop... sorry, not sorry.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
When I read this story this morning I liked this story you wrote. Thanks for posting it.
Random Ruth chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
You've done it again! I laughed so much my sides hurt. :)
jankjay chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
You write the best Winchester interactions out there, and I've read a LOT of fanfic. This is wonderful dialogue. Really funny and wonderful to read. I feel like I've been given a pail of Halloween candy in just finding your site, and no parents are home to stop me from being a pig.
Thank you for sharing this cool stuff with us.
klu chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
So much fun to read!
You crack me up. I am going spend all day reading your work. Thanks do much for making these silly and entertaining. Its hard to add silliness to the Winchesters without making it stupid. Silly intelligence (or intellectual absurdity) is hard to produce. Kudos!

I guess its because we have similar interests: Winchesters, absurdity, Winchesters, dogs... I said it twice because there are two of them...

As a crazy dog person, I have to agree with your thought that people at the pet warehouses are a little creepy. Don't ever casually mention you might want to change your dogs' food unless you want to be there for an hour.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »