Reviews for I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Archgaull chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Actually a rather good story. Normally I don't like smaller stories like this, but I like this one pretty well.
Mr. Skellington chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very intense read, full of Honksie goodness.

I have to agree with you about the awesomeness that is Honks, I always started out fully devoted to HHr, but I started reading Honks stories, and...I don't know there aren't nearly enough completed ones, and out of those, again there aren't nearly enough truly amazing ones. But the few gems I have found, well lets just say I get extremely depressed whenever I remember Tonks dying at the end of DH, she was one of my favorite characters even back then, I would rather had almost any other character die in her place. I honestly can't think of anyone who I'd pick over Tonks to survive.
vjellu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I've never really understood songfics. I actually don't know if this meets quota of being songfic or w/e but adding the song to end wasn't something I "enjoyed" reading.

BUT

I can give my two cents about the story of yours. I think it was quite fine actually. I think you succeed capturing right mood to your story. Grats.
Ravenic Tauro chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
great little song fic. I love it.

Cain
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Thank you for this little ficlet, and thank you for putting the song at the end instead of dispersing the story through-out it.