Reviews for Letter from Aqua
Kaxian chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
The last day made me laugh. Poor Ventus, he's gonna get it xD
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I read in a bad order now that I notice. I first read this, then read Terra's and then Ven's. Well, it doesn't matter! Right?

Ow, poor little angel! He'll have his punishment! XDDDD! I didn't find Aqua out of character, her worry about Terra's feeling and how she felt about teaching Ventus is just sooooo her! *-*

YAY! 3RD REVIEWWW! (I guess!)
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
We can never truly know who someone is until we get in their shoes and walk around in them.
-Atticus Finch, "To Kill a Mockingbird"
AuthoressSai chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
...WHAT HAPPENED!? That is just cruel to end it there...
Lacy-booth-otaku-number-9001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yet again, the journal makes me feel like they each have a sort of 'secret personality' this one they hide, it made me laugh and smile a lot xD
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
HAH! Ventus brought in Terra's diary -cough- I mean journal xD
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
...O.o

terra might just have had the mother of all nosebleeds when he read that last line lol
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yay! A companion story! And this time it's Aqua! :D I love how responsible and well-meaning she is until the last entry she wrote. OMG she's teasing. LOL Just like Letters to Aqua, this is short and simple. Easy to read, but you understand what is going on just through what is described in the journal entries. :) I'm really liking how you can structure your stories very much!

...And yes, I just happen to love TerraxAqua stuffs... Haha! Great job!
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
'Feel free to punish the little angel,' That just crack me up I swear I couldn't stop giggling for a whole minute but hey it was really nice I really like it a lot but I still like the Letter for Aqua better because it was funnierw
MissMidnaKillsya chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
LOLZ that was so funny to me
Pensola chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is a very cute story, and it fits so perfect with 'Letters to Aqua'! I think it's lovely how you made two parallel stories that fit each other, and show the two's different reactions to events. Especially did I love Page 21, because in Terra's journal, he thought Aqua looked at him because of affection, while it is revealed in Aqua's diary that she found oatmeal stuck on his hair and had to stop herself from laughing. I just love ironies like that.

To reply your message on your user page, about stories you like getting less reviews and vica versa... hmm... I use to think of it this way: If I see that the story has gotten many hits, but few reviews, it meant that the readers thought it so good that they didn't know what to write, and they are too intelligent to merely write "OMG KEWT!", and so they leave it be. Your stories are excellent, and I've read all of them, the only I didn't enjoy THAT MUCH being the two last one-shots for All It Takes. That's why I would suggest to just take many hits and few reviews as a compliment, as well.

Good luck with your time of thinking, I hope you find your answers and cheer up, and return when you feel ready!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hey, you changed your name.

I really enjoyed reading this and I don't think Aqua's OOC. Will you make a sequel, or a possible Letters from Ven? It might not sound as entertaining as those two, but since you're the one who's writing it I'm pretty sure I can be surprised.
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You changed your username? O-o well, okay... Actually, i find it a lot funnier than Terra XD and... PROPERTY OF TERRA. HANDS OFF- IF YOU CARE FOR DEAR LIFE. hell yeah. XD