Reviews for Vengeance
Phygmalion chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
Brilliant! I hope that you have plans to finish this, because it definately deserves it! :D
PadawanMage chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
I still only have the Dwarves and Dalish to my camp at the moment. You mentioned the Legion of the Dead, so I guess it's back to Orzammar with me *sigh*

lol, Shale reminds me a bit of a certain 'protocol droid' from KOTOR. )
PadawanMage chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
I love the story of Andraste and how she was burned like Joan of Ark. Even more interesting how all the 'priests' in the Chantry are women.

"I'm sorry, but Goldanna's a shrew," yeah, she was that. )
PadawanMage chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
That Guardian was creepy...but I wonder what it would say to all your team members?

I got all but one of those riddles asked of me when I first went for it.
PadawanMage chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Argh, I remember that scene when I was going for Andraste's ashes and that dragon showed up...I didn't add two and two together and blow the horn. I have to go back and kill that beastie!

Poor Wynne!
PadawanMage chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Ha, finally got farther into the game to actually review the next few chapters. )

I just started interacting with Zev and yeah, talk about a saucy fellow!

"I hope I don't get blood all over me again." Love that line.
PadawanMage chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
It's said that Cailan became a man too late.

Hmm, we didn't see anything from Loghain's POV or what happened at the tower after the signal was sent.

And what is that key, anyway?
PadawanMage chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I really felt sorry for Jory and could kind of understand his POV...though it makes me wonder if he would've survived the Joining.
PadawanMage chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
The last line would be so funny if it weren't for the context. /

I guess I'll have to get the Ostagar DLC as well. )
PadawanMage chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Calain really comes across as trying a little too hard. His head's too far into the clouds and he seems a little...effete?

I guess Anora really does wear the pants in the family, huh? )
PadawanMage chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Nice little backdrop with 'Al' and Daveth.

Poor Allistair, I can just see his expression when he saw Duncan riding with one other person.
PadawanMage chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Loghain is one of those 'villains' who does what the things are the right things but for the wrong reasons.
PadawanMage chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Duncan is such a great character. I'd never considered him looking at other places for recruits for the Wardens.
PadawanMage chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I've never read GRR Martin, but if his stuff is anything like DA, maybe I should look him up?

Another thing I enjoy in your stories: your attention to weapon detail and combat tactics.

Arl Rendon really, really, really needs to be an ogre's b*tch...
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Ooh, looks like 'Alice' is a little minx! )

yeah, the 'persistent gore' is a little laughable.