Reviews for Revealed
Kostuszka chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Some thing isn't right. One moment he try to make his mother sleep to save her live/good health, she is in bad shape. And moment later they forgots about it? And it's like it never was so serious?
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Eek! That the end? 'Cause i sooooooo don't want it to be the end, but, at the same time, it kinda fits.
gabbygirl1234 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Awesome! MORE!
SerenSplash989 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
jack phantom... lol xD
nycorrall chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
This was really good. :)

Glad. I git the chance to read it.
Pheek chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Amazing fic! I really liked how they questioned him first imstead of just immediately giving in. I also liked your writing style how it wasn't too fast, but wasn't too slow. Awesome fic!
The Silver Radio chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Poor Jack! It's a good thing he didn't have a heart attack seeing Danny Phantom in the lab! Jack Phantom? Too cute! You defintely ended the story of nicely!

Radio Out
Call me Mad chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
You spelled "trader" wrong. It's traitor i believe.

Awesome! More please!
Biisaiyowaq chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Haha, nice (if a bit rushed), although it's spelled, 'traitor' not 'trader'. :)

Biia
Thelittlemonster17 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
IT'S OVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
IsadoraKayStone chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Well worth the wait. Don't worry too much about real life getting in the way of posting. (we all have that problem) The chapter was good though I'm now really curious about where you are going to take the story since the way it was going I had thought that this was going to be the last chapter.
Hinata28h chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Awesome! I love it! :3
The Silver Radio chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Awww..very cute interaction between the two! I'm excited to see Jack's reaction to all this!

Radio Out
Lexie chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
YES YOU UPDATED THIS IS AMAZING!
thelittlemoster17 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010