Reviews for By Myself
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wonderful! Amazing! So fuckin' beautiful i couldn't describe.
The style of writing, the flow of the story, the drama, the angsty, the...everything is so bloody amazing!
Wow! It's just one shot, yet it contain more than that.. The emotion is just so...wonderful!
Thanks for sharing
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lol, loved the ending. And the middle. And the beginning:-)
They are so dense sometimes, aren't they? Aah, the love... i cried reading this. Yet again reminded of how utterly horribly merlin was treated by the bbc. Thousands of years of solitude and pain, what _were_ they thinking?
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well thank you for breaking my heart!
This is so incredibly beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it.
I thought it was very hypocritical of Arthur to break up with Merlin after what they had done to Lance and stupid of him to believe rumors from people who hated Merlin. But I guess it wouldn't be Arthur without all of the stupidity.
And I loved all the emotion that you wrote so incredibly well!
I have to say that I loved Cenred, I was kinda hoping that Merlin would marry him because after all that Arthur did he certainly deserved it.
But I'm glad you didn't, I really love them together.
And by the way, Gwen and Uther? That was unexpected :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i am soooooo love this!
how can you be so awesome!
so many emotions lingeringin my heart.
this fic just so... wonderful.
i'm speechless.
Lea Redfire chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Gwen and Uther?
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
jka1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I found Arthur to be a hypocrite considering he was the one that hit on Merlin knowing he was with Lance and then getting all paranoid about it afterwards - typical douche behaviour.

That being said I am happy they got together in the end and I thought it was awesome how guilty Arthur felt when he found out the truth.

I though Cen was an awesome guy and I'm glad that he was the one that broke things off and took it all in his stride.

Overall I think this was a really well written story -
Grizzo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Liked that one.
Canary88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Silly Arthur but I can understand why he jumped to conlusions after how they got together. He should have let Merlin explain though. Arthur is lucky Cen was so understanding and amazing and they found their way back to each other.
Inky74 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I was so worried the whole way through this that they wouldn't get together in the end, especailly when Merlin sent Arthur away. I am so happy that Cen was nice and realised that Merlin and Arthur were meant for each other.

This story was just so sad all the way through I am glad it had a happy ending to cheer me up :)

Also Uther and Gwen was very unexpected, but I actually quite liked it, I almost thought she was going to be with Lance for a second though! But I suppose that would have made things even more complicated!

I really loved this story and the epilogue was very very cute.

Utterly Oblivious chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aw I loved it, such a cute story :)
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i liked this story. there was lots of drama but they got their happy ending eventually. the little epilogue was my favourite part :)
CookieZZ chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
. I was a bit hesitant about reading this one. I hate seeing my fav pairing with someone else but this? I was at the tip of my seat and honestly, this was better than Math and lunchbreak. I spent them reading. I almost felt as if I could feel Arthur's despair when Merlin said, "I don't want you." I almost burst out sobbing myself.

RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
voyuerer chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
real tear jerker. but loved it. I liked Cen here.