Reviews for Darling, Look at the Sparks
g3njutsu chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Omg this is amazing, love it!
PendulumDeath chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Izaya always gets what he wants... when will Shizuo ever learn that? xD

Great fic! I enjoyed it a lot, and I love how you wrote Shizuo's thoughts. To me he seems a lot more complicated than Izaya sometimes. .
Edainwen chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
DAMN HOW CAN I LOVED THEM WHEN THEY ARE SO COMPLICATED!? HAHAHAH DAMN BUT I DO. HAHAHAH THANKS A LOT FOR THE FIC I LOVED IT
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This story had me cracking up a few times in the beginning. :) I also really liked how you wrote Shizuo and Izaya. It's a well written story that I enjoyed reading.
chasurozu chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I remember reading this a while back but I didn't review, and now I've found and read it again! LULZ. And I decided I should review this time, even if my review sucks. OTL

I love this story. It's so playful and sexy, and I loved Izaya's childish personality in the beginning. Your Izaya; your Shizuo- I think you portrayed their characters perfectly. Good job!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
hahahaha. this is just brillant i love it! All this time, i thought Shizuo had the upper hand but along Izaya was herding Shizuo in the direction he want. Hahahaha. Just brillant! :)
Aihara-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
lmao, why the hell didn't i read this... this is epic, XDDD

loved the way izaya playfully trick him... oh gosh, i can never get tired with these couple.

my eyes set on them as a yaoi partner when i forst saw the anime... with narita-sensei making them a hate relationship, things so 180 degrees opposite for fangirls.

love you for all shizaya fics!
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
aw how cute...

In a ShiZaya sort of way...
Uphill Both Ways chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I wish I could write better reviews, 'cause this was great and I wanna say something meaningful, BUT I CAN'T. But yeah; sweet, funny, and entertaining. Soooo glad you posted it finally :)
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was so cute!
clear-skyz chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
*staring at the sparks*

Yep. Nicely done. Very nice.
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yes, yes, YES! Izaya is the most wonderful manipulative bastard there ever was and you've done such a great job of showing that. That last bit of dialogue? It made my day. Amazing job.
infinitymax chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So very glad that I found you again~ 3

And oh Izaya, he would attempt to instigate something from Shizuo and succeed while he's at it.

Seeing these updates in my inbox always bring a smile to my face. :]

Can't wait to see more~!
Eiri Saiyuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Perfect! Bravo! At first I was like poor Shizuo and poor/bad injured!Izaya but then with the question it make me laugh so much! Its soo good your fic :D