Reviews for Less Ordinary
Mr.E chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
This was so well done! I really enjoyed this fan fiction! Keep writing more, please! Thanks. :)
Llewlyn chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
GABRIEL?
Llewlyn chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
This is gorgeously intense.
Gambe chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Well, that ending was unexpected... that's how I like it. I must say that I loved this consept and the way it was written, congratulations :D
anonymousl33t chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Wow... Just wow, I'm speechless, this was amazing.
I very much enjoyed reading this, the ending was surprising (at least I was a little surprised) and I just really enjoy Dean and Cas' relationship in this one.
What can I say, I just get a little weak in the knees when the story's about two very close siblings (with or without incest). Thank you for writing this, it was wonderful to read :)
Kaitlynbaby1989 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
This was interesting. I wasn't expecting the twist and was confused because I haven't seen all of Season 4 yet so I didn't understand the references. I really likes this though.
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
So I started reading your most recent story, 'The Holiday', and I decided to read some of the others that you had posted on herein order from the oldest to newest. This is the first one that truly caught my attention. I'm not saying the others were not good, but this is the one that actually made me be like 'Hey, this is the writer who wrote that story I'm reading now.' I guess you found a bit of your current style of writing somewhere along the time you wrote this. I liked it, the ending was actually a bit of a surprise to be honest but I loved it all the same. I do like smutty stuff so that was a bonus. D
Toulip Fontana chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
It's those short sentences at the very end of the chapters that makes it so sad.
Toulip Fontana chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Sad beginning.

Then it got really HOT!
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, amazing first chapter.

Usually incest!fiction stories start out generally the same so it's refreshing to see one kind of different.

Especially since it is Castiel and Dean instead of Dean/Sam. Very interesting.
rhain572 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Okay, that was not what I expected. I think I might have a little whiplash from that beyond lightspeed flash to beyond left field. As usual, totally awesome job. I think you couldn't write a bad fic if you tried with all your might.
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
That was freaking awesome! The only thing? Dean was 33 not 43 and I don't even know about Cas.
BakuhatsuSeigi chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Umm yeah, not sure if anyone has told you this but...Dean's roughly 31 in season 5 and 33 in season 6. just letting you know that your math was off by about 9 years.

But other than that, I wasn't expecting the twist you took with this. That it was all an illusion set up by Gabriel. It's kinda bitter sweet in a way, but I'm glad that they didn't have to be separated for real, you know? I'm just super relieved and I really enjoyed reading your story even though I'm normally very uninterested in incest. But you made it something really sweet and you made it still feel like it was Dean and Castiel trying to be together despite all the wrongs that they felt they were doing.
MSYOU chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Oh damn that was one ingenious plot twist *o* I swear these made my heart weep, their love for one another is just ugh so raw and unconditional 3 Awesome writing hope to see more Dean/Cas from you :)
Dark Blue Butterfly chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
I haven't seen that episode yet I'm a little behind but now you've scared me. I think I like the illusion of destiel more than the series...