Reviews for Beverly Hills 90210: Spinoff
rogers.saundra chapter 15 . 1/11
yes! will Dylan get to propose to Brenda? will Kelly fully recover from her coma? and will Dylan and Brenda get married? Can't wait to find out!
Molly chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
I love how you took this storyline-this scene pretty much verbatim-from One Tree Hill! Great scene!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Why are they shopping and at the dinner on xmas day? If last night was xmas even, then today's xmas day? Do the shops open on xmas day in LA?
BD fan chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Please finish this story
BD fan chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Am confused if yesterday was their Xmas eve meal and day is Christmas Day? Do the shops open ok Xmas day in the US?
BD fan chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Please come back and update.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Please update
Bd4eva chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
When are you going to post more I love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Omg! Im hooked on this! Thats weird that you would name brandon's baby emily? I doubt kelly would want to name her baby after brandons ex. This is so good, please continue this.
starlite22 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Please add more to series 2?
starlite22 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
ohh thought kelly was going to be a goanna then. can't wait to see what happens next hoping Dylan will be agood boy
starlite22 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
OMG i cried when he told her it was his grandmothers ring and he saved it for her, I never saw her being engeged coming. enjoying the story so far
starlite22 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I so hope dylan doesent break brenda's heart with kelly again just wish some stories he'd be faithful to her
starlite22 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
you know not sure where this story going. but i could really see brenda living on a ranch
liltboogie chapter 15 . 1/29/2012