Reviews for Dragon Keys
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love that last line. Makes me wish all dragons in the fairy tales were the heroes.
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I love this story! BEST STORY EVER! Loved how everything was clearly written, and how you made them seem so realistic and stuff. You're an awesome writer!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
aww loved this chapter!
LinkLover123 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Wow, so cute.

When natsu was giving the meanings of the flowers, I was like wow natsu, you're so smart, too smart and then I realized he was just reading the sign
Demon's-Dream chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
ahhh omg i almost died of fluffy attack when i read "he knew that his fire needed his sun" :D
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
loved itt
spottedfire98 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like the saying at the end of the chapter :D
Scythelike chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
I like your story...no scratch that, I LOVE IT! XD its so cute, fluffy, not over the top romance with some humor and striking words that really makes you think about it with a feeling i can't describe but i only know one thing...you are BRILLIANT! doing all this only for 5 days? :o teach me master!

I really like the flower prompt. the symbols of the flowers definitely describe the characters' personalities but i kinda laugh out loud when i noticed that Natsu only remembers the girls' scents LOL.

The draco prompt made me want to search about the dragon in the sky and i really like the real reason why natsu wants lucy to have that key xD it's his way of being sweet.

I hated that lord-whatever his name was for forcing lucy to marry him. He's lucky natsu didn't burn him into a crisp! The end was like natsu with a little serious and sincere, i wish a scene like this would appear in the anime xD
Galatians 5.16 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
This chapter's quite sweet, short, and simple. I like how you wrote it the way it is. ;D

Dreamy
romancelover26 chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
I love it! I liked the chapter with flowers! that chapter was so witty and perfect. I also liked the ending. :D Great job! 3 I hope that you write more storied like this. :D
unagi-chen chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
awww, this story was cute! I definitely enjoyed the mini arc at the end, with the Lord and Lucy getting married and everything. .

EeLgIrL.
screamattheskyx3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Technically, can't Erza summon things from another world? When she requips, she takes weapons and other stuff from another world, doesn't she? Er, maybe I'm wrong. Whatever.

KYAAAA, SO CUTE! I love how you didn't end it all mushy. It was absolutely PERFECT.

screamattheskyx3 chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
-hyperventilates-

Oh...my...fish. Ham. Bacon. Cheese.

You are a flippin' genius! This was so intense and dramatic and heck, I don't even think it was at least 1,500 words long!

Must read next part...

screamattheskyx3 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Holy drama llama...

Epic. Freakin' epic.

Must end review to read next part...

screamattheskyx3 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
This is so cute. This whole story is, so far. :)

I plan on sitting here and reading this all the way through.

You are an awesometastical (I made up a new word just for you!) writer, seriously.