Reviews for Dragon Keys
T-tawny chapter 1 . 3/2
I just love this.
T-tawny chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Cute. Super cute! I loved it thank you for your hard work!
T-tawny chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
I'm crying, because LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MANGA. *weeps*
Kneoria chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
this is adorable.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love that last line. Makes me wish all dragons in the fairy tales were the heroes.
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I love this story! BEST STORY EVER! Loved how everything was clearly written, and how you made them seem so realistic and stuff. You're an awesome writer!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
aww loved this chapter!
LinkLover123 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Wow, so cute.

When natsu was giving the meanings of the flowers, I was like wow natsu, you're so smart, too smart and then I realized he was just reading the sign
Demon's-Dream chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
ahhh omg i almost died of fluffy attack when i read "he knew that his fire needed his sun" :D
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
loved itt
spottedfire98 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like the saying at the end of the chapter :D
Scythelike chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
I like your story...no scratch that, I LOVE IT! XD its so cute, fluffy, not over the top romance with some humor and striking words that really makes you think about it with a feeling i can't describe but i only know one thing...you are BRILLIANT! doing all this only for 5 days? :o teach me master!

I really like the flower prompt. the symbols of the flowers definitely describe the characters' personalities but i kinda laugh out loud when i noticed that Natsu only remembers the girls' scents LOL.

The draco prompt made me want to search about the dragon in the sky and i really like the real reason why natsu wants lucy to have that key xD it's his way of being sweet.

I hated that lord-whatever his name was for forcing lucy to marry him. He's lucky natsu didn't burn him into a crisp! The end was like natsu with a little serious and sincere, i wish a scene like this would appear in the anime xD
Galatians 5.16 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
This chapter's quite sweet, short, and simple. I like how you wrote it the way it is. ;D

Dreamy
romancelover26 chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
I love it! I liked the chapter with flowers! that chapter was so witty and perfect. I also liked the ending. :D Great job! 3 I hope that you write more storied like this. :D
unagi-chen chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
awww, this story was cute! I definitely enjoyed the mini arc at the end, with the Lord and Lucy getting married and everything. .

~~~EeLgIrL.