Reviews for Heart of Hale
stav w.w chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i loved it!
FranRichards chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh, you so have to turn this into a full story. You can't leave me hanging like that! Now I'll spend sleepless nights wondering what happens to Bella and her baby! Also while I'm at it, PLEASE turn your other one-shot 'The Servile Gal' into a full story, so many unanswered questions there too! PRETTY PLEASE!
deesirius chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This cannot possibly be just a one-shot, noo friggin way!

(yup Im trynna read all your stories!)
pascal1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love it. How about a continuation?
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Ahhh, this broke my heart! What a sad situation. I'd love to know more, though. Why was Edward so set against the baby? Because he knew Carlisle would disown him again? Because he was afraid to be a father? What happened next? Did she have the baby safely? Did she have the operation? Is that something that can be done while she's pregnant? So many questions! I don't suppose there's any chance you'll continue this, or at least give us an EPOV or a future-take? I'm dying to know what happened. I always feel this way after reading a one-shot. I always want more. This story is just crying out to be continued, though!

I'm so glad I discovered you. You're a wonderful writer, and I'm even more excited to read your other stuff now. I see IS is complete now, so maybe I'll start there, though I think I'll read TSG first. Really liked this, though it made me want to cry!

Debbie
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh god! I totally feel for Bella. Would make an excellent story. J.S! X
VampireNightRider chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Could you make this into a complete story?
dcruzanne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this is beautiful! BELLISSIMA

please continue this story!

PLEASE...

dai..
larisapatricia chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
sad..but good

i read everything u wrote,,,,soooooo

give me more:d

My congratulations for all your work
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I liked the story a lot. It would make a very good mult-chapter fic but I can't see it ending well at this point.
loveisms chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great story! It's refreshing to see Edward written as something other than flawless. Can't wait to see more.
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was a great one shot. Beautiful writing and a very interesting plot. I would love to be able to see just a little bit more. About two or three more chapters. I think that would be great. But I also love this one shot too. I think it gives off a great mystery, you can imagine whatever you want about what happens next. So really, I think keeping it a one shot or continuing this into a 3 or 4 chapter story is fine. Really I love it either way, great job. So do what you think you can, don't want you to get writers block on others that you are working on. ;)

Looking forward to reading some of your other work as well. )

~Rae~

P.S. You have this rated M..not really fitting into that category. Just and FYI.
ana1973 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i really hope you continue the story, there is so much to tell. you gave us the background and now it's time that you let us grow with bella & her baby. just loved it but i understand that if it's too hard to write. looking forward to reading more if you decide to.

-Ana
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Loved this story so plz continue
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Love it plz continue the story! :)