|Reviews for Late Nights|
| Katwizzle chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
you should make a sequel!
| willotaku9000 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Blackbird by the Beatles Nice, that's perfect for Raven
| Ayame Yuuki chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Please make a follow up
| random dude chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I say that any intimate action between beast and rae's inner demon should go no further than fluff(seeing as how their respective natures would make anything they do extremely hardcore)I mean its basically animal savagerydemongirl
Raven's demon should talk(it does in the series) but beast shouldn't (after all its bb's most primal side, why would it talk when it can grunt, growl, purr and etc)
| Tragon chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I went awwwwww the first 3 ones. Good job :)
| rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
raven is so sweet in this :) 3
| MyNomdeplume chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Love the one shots, especially the 1st and last ones. I do want to see the morning afterward, seeing as it's going to probably involve the green bean's hang over and his obliviousness to his 'confession.'
As for your poll, Raven should be able to speak in demon form but the beast is always instinctual, perhaps understanding speech but unable to communicate except physically. And I'd go with protective on the beast (it's the incarnation of his animal rage and when it was influencing his actions he was just angry, not passionate.) and well...I'm not sure about Raven. Her demon form is 'generally' a sign of her rage and it's never a good thing to let loose. If it were to be 'intimate' it should be seriously creepy for all involved. And if protective, it needs to be the jealous kind of protection. The best parts of BB and Rae are the parts that war against their dark sides, that choose to be human, and thereby 'weak' (both physically to the world and emotionally to each other) rather than accepting pure animalistic/demonic strength. Keep this in mind as you explore the darker halfs of these two characters.
| REDEADED chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I love it just do what you do buddy!
| stormchild1993 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
the need for physical intimacy would be there (especially for the beast) but there would be no physical compatibility so they revert to bb and rae's forms but prefer their own all other times
| Ikasury chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
personally i love the beast and raven's inner demon, i've only read one other fic that even displayed both at the same time, yet again occurring with the two normally considered so violent aspects of the two heroes, being 'kind' and 'tender' towards one another, and ONLY one another, biting growling thrashing and being overtly hostile to ANYTHING else that came near them... like they only recognized each other... so after reading the both 'horrifying' and 'tenderly romantic' scene, i have to say i'd fallen in love with a look at the 'shadows' of our loveable heroes... so to read a rendition, again with the two being hostile to everything yet creepily lovey-dovey with each other, it tickled me pink :3
so yes, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! do another with the alter-egos... maybe with them 'evolving' out of their conscious selves? i mean, in psychology those two are essentially the Ids of Raven and Beastboy, or their shadows, but they are essentially their instinctive parts, they know what to do, they what is theirs, they know their mates! they don't think, consider, or worry about all the other shenanigans that drive Rea and BB up walls about 'control', the Beast and Demon ARE in control, of sorts, they do what they instinctively want, and are 'honest' about EVERYTHING... hehehe... like the mutual attraction between each other, both designating each other as 'mate' while their conscious selves continue to debate 'control' 'morality' 'why me' and other such nonsense and IGNORE the mutual attraction... thinking it wrong or something... *waves hand dismissively* whatever...
so yes, i'll put in my two-cents vote...
1. that's tricky, i like them being completely instinctive, but instincts are hard to understand at times, its what we just 'DO' without thought, and i think there's more intelligence in the two then any put credit in, they are Ids not morons... but they are 'suppressed' so perhaps they could 'develop' into gaining more control, learning speech, etc.? because if you look at it, The Beast is relatively 'new' so it'd have to learn these things, while The Demon is... well... Raven... i wouldn't necessarily say its 'just' Rage getting out, but more of the unconscious side of Raven for when she looses control... so maybe 'it' could develop more as well... so instinctive with speech later?
2. intimate, obviously... *points to self* romantic-perv here... and i'm not even sure that'd count as bestiality since nether is human, and i don't think its possible for anything to happen without both consenting... i foresee teeth and claws being involved and lots of pain and blood if such a thing happened... though, if they were to 'posses' their conscious selves, i'd like to put forth the suggestion that they don't look completely the same... because come on, when these two sides gain more awareness/control you know they're the 'stronger' sides, obviously with lots of pride, they'd WANT to be distinguishable... and probably more deadly... so like maybe little things like Ravy gaining her four-eyes and fangs/claws, BB being more 'Beastly' while still in his form... maybe that mane XD that'd be funny... but yes, i'm all for the intimates...
3. well... i love them in their 'natural' forms... Demon being all Demon-ey, the Beast being all Beast-ly... ya know that kinda thing, maybe the two start mingling with their conscious selves, perhaps being 'disappointed' in the lack of 'going-ons' between their thick-headed conscious counterparts, and 'taking control' of the situation XD i could honestly just see that, the two sitting in the back of BB and Rea's minds like 'oh for the love of Azar, Raven! claim him already!' 'You whimp! she's your mate! take her already!' etc. etc. to the point the two are just like 'F*ck it!' and take over their bodies and proceed to make-out and 'other' things... Rae and BB wake up the next morning 'somewhere' next to each other like 'wtf happened last night?' o.O then they notice the lack of cloths... and the purring the back of their minds XD oh the scandal and shenanigans that could come from that... XD
*cough* okay, more then two-cents... whatever, hit me up when the first chappy's out... and i thought this was funny... alien mead... hehe...
till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Silver!
| black rose-raven angel chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Don't you just love drunk karaoke parties?
1. I think having them able to converse would be cool (although I'm thinking since they will both show their darker sides that it is only in their heads.)
2. Yes to protective but I'm not sure on intimate (although Raven in demon form is quite scary)
3. As long as it's a good storyline I really don't care what you put in it (no death please!)
And for this story: Update soon!
| Yoshim8 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
this is good you should do a compaion peice to this one to clear it up
| MoonCinders chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Make it into its own story.
Please make it into its own story.
| Laury the Latrator chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Oh i love Beast and Demon stories! They share a bond that goes way deeper than the others. Sigh...
| Muroun chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I just noticed this but...are these drabbles? I mean there is nothing wrong with drabbles, I love them, I have even written some of my own. Just wondering here...
Well, really great job on this chapter. I love it when we are able to see Raven in her demon form, or Beast Boy in his Beast form..that's their cool side. :)
Well, thank you so much, it was a pleasure to read! Please continue, you have a real talent.