Reviews for Le Petit Piaf
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
oh i liked this one! I read how to love on souther fanfiction review and i had to check you out! i hope you come back to this story! bella i awesome!
LoveThoseVampires chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Please update this story. Really interesting
GuilChris chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I liked this first chapter. I like the plot so far. Give me more please. lol
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love this, it is exceptionally well written, and as an avid fanfic reader, that is greatly appreciated... Thanks so much for writing!
edward'sbella17 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
great story
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love it so far and can't wait for more. I'd love to get some EPOV to see what is really going on in his mind. If Alice told him Bella was off limits, it seems kind of forward that he then goes and asks her if she's new to the circuit, bad Edward!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very interesting story. Wondering where you will go with Bella & Edward.

Nicole

TFFA Admin
Insert Fangs Here chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
loving...so much ty
TWILIGHTnmECLIPSEbd911 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Enjoyed this story! please keep writing! I loved it... Please update soon!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved it! Another great idea for a story, but comming from you I'm not surprised at all. This was very original and well written and I can't wait to see what happens next. I had a feeling of what the house really was from the begining but it turned out to be more filled with more complex people, which is good.

BTW I loved this Bella! I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come up, but if I may say so... a summary which tells us a little more about the story, may
dpearl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Loved it.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Interesting, I like Bella and how she told Edward off, the ass totally deserved it, LOL. But then again, why wouldn't he think that? considering where they are.

Can't wait to read more :-)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
yay! this sounds really really interesting! I can't wait for more!

Much love!
justginger chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I don't ever read historical or period stories - but you have got me on this one! I'm excited to see where it goes.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I really enjoyed the exposition and beginning of your unique story. Your "Bella" is quite a pistol.