Reviews for But It Was Love at Second Sight
Heuress chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ahh, this was amazing! I absolutely adored it! Never before have I read such a hilariously romantic one-shot! I'd really love to read more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have been waiting for this for fifty years.

Beautiful.
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh. My. God. This is so AWESOME! One of the best fics I've ever read!
igeisha chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I thought it was Natalia Arlovskaya
Gillian Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was soooo cute. I love how dorky and sweet Alfred is. You officially made me like this ship!
ElectraRae chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Jesus this is amazing a;sdfkj
BeccaBlaze chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lovely job! I liked the story a lot! I'm a little bit of a sucker for this pairing... I think I like it even more now!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
PRECIOUS. Love how Alfred is totally Alfred. All American dude. :D I also adore how Natalya's not batshit crazy in this fic xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is kind of nitpicky but her last name would be "Braginskaya" since russian last names change for genders. Also, unless this is a rhetorical move, she has an official last name "Arlovskaya"
KaidaDragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww! I never wanted this one to end! But I guess all things must end at some point. Thank you for writing such a beautiful and lovely story.
Though I do feel that you made Natalia a little too bashful towards the end. But I can understand how you saw her character and how you adapted her to fit this story line.
Once again, thank you.
HPGal3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my god, that was so cute! And beautiful! I loved your character development, and I love whenever Natalia isn't just some creepy brother-stalker.
A person chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was a pretty awesome story. Sorry about the other review
A person chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was a
LunarSky chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I like the way you wrote the characters. It seemed very right.
Rezicca chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This... may or may not be one of the cutest one-shots I've read in a while. This was the first America/Belarus story... it's adorable. XD

Anyways, love this. You should totally turn it into a series or something.