Reviews for How did we MISS this?
Sterben-Salamander chapter 7 . 5/22
must have more
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 5/1
Interesting story so far! I hope that Sam just leaving like she is won't cause too much trouble...
storyholder chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
'(*)' *Rawr!* :3 *hearts* 3
Zarunak chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Hi, let me start by saying that this is a good story and well written. It really feels like a good TV crossover episode (not that there are a lot of good ones out there)

I would like to correct something though. A proper horse stance has the feet parallel twice-shoulder-width apart and the knees bent as if you are sitting on a very fat horse, also your fists should be at at your hips palms-up and your elbows sticking out behind you.
I used to be an assistant instructor of Karate. Its possible that other styles of martial arts have the elbows at the hips, but I cant think of any that do. The stance is also called the horse-riding stance.
BladeofHell56 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
finally someone who realized he could overshadow superman, I've seen a ton of fics where danny's attacked by the league and I always wondered why he's never taken advantage of the living weapon of mass destruction, right there, he wouldn't even be bothered by kryptonite since he wouldn't feel the effects and could push the dying body to keep fighting
SkyanSerpent chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
EctoBiology? Now I wanna call the ectoBiologest (aka,John Egbert the Heir of Breath)
dracologistmaster chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I really like the story so far & hope to read mkre soon.
Irrelevant86 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Please write more
AquilineFeline chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Looking back at the Clockwork's-viewing-screens bit, I really like how you've expanded the timeline to fit the JL and the Titans. You've fleshed it out really well. Exceedingly dark, too, I like that in this situation.
fangirlishness.101 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Great story. Nice to see some originality, cause even though there's a ridiculous number of DPxTT crossovers out there, novelty is something they tend to be lacking. So yeah, nice change of pace in that regard. I also really like the pacing you've got going on: it's not so fast that it's impossible to keep track of the changes you're making, but so slow as to lose interst in the story. Characterisation is great as well, where each character in relatively in canon (or so it seems to me) and they're believable and interesting.

Personally, now that you've got these huge changes happening I'm curious to see what you do with it. I love that you're doing positive things with Valerie and the Fentons (where Valeie is more than just a tool and the Fentons arent complete idiots) and I hope we do see some of their development. I'm also curious about what's going to happen with Sam: I can definitely see Sam as an Abby-style (from NCIS) character. So yeah, overall, very intrigued and can't wait for more.
SporkWoman chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I know I just wrote a comment before, but props again on the writing/ideas in this chapter! Never would have thought to mention Val in the whole transitioning that Danny is going through. Great, great job! I'm excited for the next chapter!
SporkWoman chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Love this chapter! And of course the story overall! I just started reading this, and, reading your note at the top, I'm glad you decided to continue it. The story line is different than many of the concepts I've come across. It's well thought out and written in a completely feasible manner based on the characters and events involved. The characterization is pretty good (though I believe that in the beginning chapters, Cyborg and Raven would never have split up their sleeping arrangements, and I'm pretty sure she would have shot down the magic-teaching bit right away, but that's just me over-analyzing :P).
Anyhoo, the aftermath detailed in this chapter is exactly as I would have expected it, with Raven drawing herself back in after such emotionally-charged happenings with Danny and Maddie, and the Fentons trying to come to grips with Danny and Phantom being one in the same.
Excited to read the the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
It's actually pretty awesome that he could take down ALL of the super-heroes. Says a lot about how powerful he could become.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Okay, this is REALLY FREAKING GOOD! Please update this soon and with slightly longer chapters if possible:) Great job so far!
AquilineFeline chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Wait... They seriously said that there were 42 ingredients in Nasty Sauce?... I want so badly for that to be a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.