Reviews for Testing: Draco Malfoy
AbbieSuzannahMoore chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Lol this is cool I like it allot I can actually imagine this it is so funny especially the layers part LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oooohhhh!and i read this whole thing thinking it was ginny and i didnt get the r n stuffed animal till the but i dont like them together, and its not cuz im against slash or anything cuz i liked your colin one, but i just dont like it!
crazednthu chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
nice and funny
Banksie chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was great, I love your Testing fics. I liked the Draco/Ron hints too, they go well together.
Lots Of Blonde Moments chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
It is good. But u should not have had it be ron. They just don't go together. But other than that it was good.
HoneyLake chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was good! but it shouldn't have been Ron! Draco's not gay! I love Draco! BTW, you're on my favs!
Finnigan Irish chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Just as good as the Colin one!
christelli chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Why are people so obsessed with making draco malfoy gay?
chloe chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Question: how can draco sleep naked and yet wear socks? And why would he sleep with nothing but his socks on? That is so unsexy, so un-Draco! Still I found it very good.
Blood Junkie chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
that was funni!omg that was awesome! i dunno waht to say...it was so great!
Dia chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Hey! You gotta tell me what this results in!
Dia chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Hey! You gotta tell me what this results in!
Rosekeet chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
*giggles* Funny! Not much of an R/D fan but, whatever. "Draco's are like onions; they have layers" That was classic! loved it!
linkinparkchica chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
way better than colin.
GSYH chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
I would like to sleep with some real thing whose name starts with P and ends with y...*snigger* Hmm...where did you get such ideas for these anyways? Keep them coming?