Reviews for Whenever, Wherever
I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Type your review here...
KayleeJohn chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You slip into 1st person somewhere around when Arthur gets back from training...
helen chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I do hope that arthur joined merlin in bed after they had bathed do write more asap?because I definatly want this story to continue and I definatly want to read more of this a great and enjoyable story wishes and happy .
merlin's girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I most definatly give merlin a ritual bath most definatly and it would be extremly enjoyable for both of us most i go to bed tonight i may dream about sharing a bath with merlin or i may dream about merlin chasing me round the castle ever dream i have i will wake up tomorrow morning with a big smile on my merlin's girlfriend.x.
merlin's girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I would love to give merlin a ritual bath most definatly and it would be an enjoyable experience for both of us most definatly.
Mad Writer chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aww, this was cute! And hot, too.

I just wanted to warn you, you switched to the 1 point of view at one point.
helen chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
What happens next in this story?and will this story continue?.i hope this story does continue because i would love to find out what happens next between arthur and merlin wake up in arthur's bed to find arthur in bed next to him?.ive enjoyed this story a lot and its a great addition to .
helen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I enjoyed reading this just as much as i enjoyed reading parts are exerlent and very well out of ten to the writer of both stories which im sure that i will read both again many .
thesagerk chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
bloody awesome!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
welll that was awsome lol great job
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So hot!
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
WHOA! That was amazing, and sweet ending _ I'm glad Arthur was alright with it _

Love it :3 Well done!