Reviews for My Fiancé
neko1998 chapter 8 . 5/26
It's upsetting to here that such a lovely story is now discontinued but, I have to disagree, the story has fufilled it's purpose- it's already finished. I don't know how long nor how much effort if took to craft the story but, god this was a fun, funny, and definitely romantic fic, though, I do feel bad for Ghost! Great read!
kanakoharuchan chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
! I love this!
kanakoharuchan chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Nice fiction! I love this so much!
FallenxLinkin chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
What a really cute story! I wonder why mukuro did that though :))
Oooohhhh... I wonder what will happen next?

Pease update soon cause I really really love your story :)
ahzria-hime chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
good job! i always anticipate their pairing! it was great keep going
Lumoa chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
This was so awesome! I'm not sure if you are finished with it, it has been awhile since you updated after all, but I really enjoyed the story so far and wouldn't mind seeing an update on this in my inbox.

The story is fun and Soichi is so cute~ _ A beta reader would probably good to have though, since there were quite a few grammar mistakes, but nothing terrible that took to much away from the story.
CrimsonSky05 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Finally found it, heeeeyy kimmmme!

missed me? :D
Kiryu.Saurie chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aww~! It's soo damn cute! I like how you plotted the story...Even though it's much predictable, It's so obssesing to read! It gives me the giddiness when Byakuran-sama corners Shou-chan and the sadness every time Shou-chan denies Byakuran-sama... Your story is one of the greatest ByakuShou fanfic! You gave me great motivation to write! :)) GOOD JOB! :)
Geny789 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
update soon
Love chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Please update this!

I am dying to know what happens next
franchan27 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
next chapter please! (i_i)
Lita Taka chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
This is the best multi-chapter 10051 I've ever read.

The plot is cute, very. Not super original but nice and the way you present it makes it ten times better. (: Characters are IC and your writing is readable, possibly a few mistakes but nothing that hurts the story. The only complaint is that in this chapter only I was somewhat confused for the time period, as you were switching back and forth, I think. . . . Overall this is a wonderful story.

Maybe you'd get more reviews if you pit on anonymous reviews?
DysfunctionalFreak chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
This is really interesting! I'm enjoying the amusing reactions and twists! Not to mention 10051 is hilarious...

Could I beta this? It might help get you reviews or something. If so, message me soon!
df14-blacksnow chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
I love your story~

It was sweet and I was mentally squealing with anticipation :)

God Bless!
df14-blacksnow chapter 3 . 5/21/2011

This story is awesome. I'm going to wait for the next chapter~

Hmmm...1827 or 6927? I can't choose! I love the pairing both...Maybe, I'll choose 182769? (Kidding~ But I love Tsuna sandwich~)

Okay, I'll choose 6927, because right now, Dino's taking Hibari to a date .V

Please update if you already can :D

Good Luck and God Bless!