Reviews for The White Lamb
John Doe chapter 1 . 2/9
Sequal? Plz ;3;
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
The build up, the confrontation, the heartbreaking end? Everything in this fic is perfect.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Is thebmore
littlejareau chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
wow! I thought this was really interesting, and I love how you left it up to the reader as to whether Dean and their father were crazy or not. It was well written as well, & really good overall :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Am interesting take on how things could have gone differently. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This AU was totally amazing! To the fact that I wish there was a sequel, as there aren't many good CM/SPN cross-overs. Man... I know Sam didn't have any other choice. They would have figured out sooner or later who Dean was, and that he was Sam's brother. And that would have ruined his career. Hmm... I just imagine that Sam helped Dean escape, and they lived on their own as criminals - Sam included now. And helping in that war.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
love to see the follow-up to this, when the kidnappings still go on even with dean in custody and them thinking he has an accomplice and sam remembering and the people at the station witnessing the baby "shifting" and the alpha shifter come to take out dean before he messes up his plans anymore...
Ravnur chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Amazing one-shot. I've just started to watch, and yeah. I can't help but resent Sam a bit for turning Dean in, although I know he had no choice. Since I see you've not continued it, I'll just like to imagine that Sam helped Dean escape and they lived happily ever after.. as Winchesters can, but it would of course be more complex. But in all, I enjoyed the story.
Candy Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
poor dean. oh, sam, how could you?

btw is brady here not possessed by a demon? or the demon is just sloopy and left fingerprint? but then again jess died by knife here... wish you could have elaborate more on what happen to dean and more into sam's interaction with the BAU. write some more please for these two universe. you're an awesome writer!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I really quite enjoyed that. I've always found Supernatural/Criminal Minds crossovers to be quite fascinating, and this was not exception. You know, for a minute, you actually had me wondering if John really *was* crazy in this story. In fact, even at the end with the baby who is apparently the same from the shapeshifter episode, I'm still not totally certain. Sam's convinced himself none of it was real, and he's managed to convince me as well.

All in all, really good job. Favouriting for sure.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
*sobs* DEAN! Sam. Gah. *runs off to weep for them*
Xayian chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Dude! Really, really good :D What are the odds that you'll write a continuation of this story? Maybe one where Sam considers returning to the hunt? Maybe Dean escaping and convincing Sam to stay while the BAU tries to figure out how the baby they have isn't the one they picked up from Dean and why "Reid" would later take it? Don't you think that would be a fabulous idea?

*_* Awesome job, m'dear!
Greeniron chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is great but chilling, leaving just enough to the reader's imagination. I can't stop wondering what happens when the baby shifts?
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
*sniff* that was so sad. Very interesting to see what could have happened if things went in a different direction from the Pilot. Nicely done.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is an exceptionally bleak AU that just draws you and keeps you riveted. Interesting idea about Sam abandoning the hunting life entirely to the point of believing Dean delusional. Very interesting.

Thanks for the great read.