Reviews for Vigilantes
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
nice
xanimelovx chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
i forgot my password...i wud just like to ask...i remember u being d author of that...mi pari something...uh...i have bin looking for it...waaah...i was thinking it was finished by now...

it was such a nice story...
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Great story! Even if G wasn't sure what the heck he was doing, he helped the little girl. Please update soon!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Great. G as a kid had to steal and got bullied.
hikarinayoshi chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
i really like the plotline going!
though im sad to see that this fic hasnt been updated in 12 months.
Cocoaflower chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
This chapter was actually REALLY good! Not that your other ones weren't... Anyhow, I hope you keep updating ASAP! :D

:) fionlao (:
fan chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
wow, this is great! when's the next chapter come out?
Xangelic-demonicX chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I've always wanted to read a story about Giotto and G's friendship and how they founded the group of vigilantes together. So far, your story is everything I had hoped for it to be. I love how you portray Giotto and G as children, yet still keep their fundamental qualities strong and clear. You're an excellent writer: you give each scene just enough description without wasting any words. One thing that I would like improved in future chapters however, is your spelling and grammar. I found that there were missing words here and there and some words spelt wrong - it really detracts from what would otherwise be a magnificent story. Please try to work on this as you move forward.
ShiroiSuna chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
You have no idea how much I have been eagerly anticipating this chapter!

My grammar is not infallible, even more so as I watch the sunset.

Correct "Those" to "They".

Delete the comma after "right".

Add a comma after "However".

Delete the comma after "air". Correct "is" to "was".

Correct "die" to "died". Correct "Mafioso" to "mafioso". Correct "will" to "would". Correct "has" to "had".

Correct "seems" to "seemed".

Correct "hasn't" to "hadn't".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "Father". Delete the comma after "so".

Correct "is" to "was". Correct "Mother" to "mother". Correct "came" to "come".

Delete the comma after "now".

Correct "taunt" to "taunted". Correct "mock" to "mocked". Add a comma after "big". Correct "is" to "was".

Correct "what" to "What". Correct "bambino" to "bambina".

Correct "is" to "was".

Correct "can't" to "couldn't". Correct "has known" to "knew".

Correct "turn" to "turned".

Correct "him" to "them".

Correct "has" to "had".

Correct "is" to "was".

Delete the comma after "surprise".

Add "from" between "grinning" and "ear". Correct "has" to "had".

Add a comma after "firmly".

Add a comma after "was".

This story's cheeriness contrasts very well with the previous chapters' ominousness. What Giotto saw of the mafia explains why he formed a vigilante group perfectly. As always, this chapter was emotional, but it resolved into something beautiful. I hope you continue to be inspired to write this story as it is one of the best on this site!

ShiroiSuna chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I have finally gotten around to reviewing chapter two. As always, I hope my review is helpful and constructive.

My grammar is not perfect as my dog has fascinating eating habits.

Delete the comma after "displaced".

Correct "hasn't" to "hadn't". Correct "has" to "had".

Delete the comma after "think". Delete the comma after "fooled".

Add a comma after "instant".

Add comma after "Now".

Add a comma after "So".

Add a comma after "wide".

Correct "have" to "had".

Add a comma after "carelessly".

Add "over" between "win" and "several".

Correct "has" to "had". Correct "has" to "had".

Delete the comma after "hands".

Delete the comma after "obvious".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "Well".

Add a comma after "Actually". Correct "will" to "would".

Correct "was" to "were". Add a comma after "yet".

Correct "has" to "had". Correct "have" to "had".

Delete the comma after "father".

Correct "will" to "would". Delete the comma after "badly".

Correct "he's" to "he was". Add "around" between "somewhere" and "his".

Correct "only" to "Only".

Delete the comma after "negative".

Correct "friendlessness" to "friendliness".

Add a comma after "time".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "I".

Add another period to the ".." after "I". Add a space after the ".." after "I".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "scar".

Correct "It's" to "It was".

This chapter is so suspenseful! I think your talent lies in building tension in dangerous situations. Manipulating characters' emotions is something you do extremely well, too. Giotto and G have finally begun their friendship! It is amazing how you create such personally profound situations. I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter!

ShiroiSuna chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love the concept of this story! I admire authors who can take the canon content, unravel it, and weave it into a new tapestry.

Grammatical corrections may be incorrect due to thinking about Skittles.

Add a comma after "some".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "world".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "dear". Add a space after the ellipsis after "outsiders".

Correct "hasn't" to "hadn't".

Add a comma after "that".

Delete the comma after "businesses".

Replace the comma after "do" with a semicolon. Add a comma after "fact".

Delete the comma after "could". Replace the comma after "off" with a semicolon. Add a comma after "all". Replace "we" with "you".

Correct "is" to "was". Correct "he's" to "he was". Add a space after the ellipsis after "it". Correct "feels" to "felt".

Add a comma after "boy". Add a comma after "then".

Correct "speeded" to "sped". Add a comma after "moment".

Add a comma after "who".

Replace the comma after "people" with a semicolon.

Add a comma after "yes".

Correct "isn't" to "wasn't". Add a space after the ellipsis after "mood". Correct "he'll" to "he'd". Correct "has" to "had".

Delete the comma after "immediately". Delete the comma after "was". Add a comma after "and".

Add "the" between "in" and "mafia".

Add a comma after "then".

Correct "a" to "the".

Add a comma after "instant". Correct "will" to "would".

Add a comma after "hey".

Add a comma after "him".

Add a space after the ellipsis after "boy". Replace the comma after "parents" with a semicolon.

Add a space after the ellipsis after "si". Correct "someone" to "Someone".

Add a space between "gossiped" and the beginning parenthesis. ("Parenthesis" is, apparently, the singular form of "parentheses". Isn't Google useful?)

I absolutely love your story! The atmosphere is so foreboding and mysterious... Giotto's sense of justice in saving G is a perfect reason why G would become his right-hand man. Your words have such emotion in them; I lost myself in your story. In ways of painting a picture, you are a master. I look forward to reading and reviewing the other chapters!

TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Please write more! This sounds like an amazing story great theme and realistic background story to it I love it!

~Windstorm~ ~Arashi~ ~Moons Wolf~
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
this is great! can't wait until next chapter!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this is awesome-ER!
Mosseyed wolf chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I love this. I'm a complete sucker for friendship fluff...the "because you're my friend" line got me. XD

I hope you continue this~