Reviews for Let It Snow
fearsomefourseeker chapter 1 . 7/4
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 11/27/2010

Awww, this was so cute! I love how Reggie was happy this Christmas. Lets hope he does not meet up with the Terror that flaps in the night! Giggle!

I love how Liquidator, though a villian still cares for his sons, even though one of them is still not talking to him. Maybe one day, Likky and his son will work things out. Eddie is still cute along with Spike. Awww Reggie let Spike have a cookie! Hes only a puppy (slash plant)

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

MysticIris chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aw, well that was cute! I think I liked the part about Liquidator putting coal all over his ex's rug the best, even though that was pretty mean.

I figured that Rill wouldn't be talking to Liquidator after the last story. I'm also surprised that Brooke would allow Sweet Pea to stay at the house with them. I figured she would have freaked out and demanded it be sent to the pound or something.

The ending was very sweet and I like how Liquidator has made it clear that waiting to open gifts for Christmas is a one time deal. ;)
EricaX chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
awww, this is adorable!

I always love reading your Liquidator/Bushroot stories.

The ending was perfect. :)

Another great short story for us all to enjoy!

Moonie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aw 3 This really made me smile. I love the way you write them and how you word things. Things like ' "Of course I did!" Liquidator replied, drawing back in a dramatic manner as if he was playfully offended. ' You can really see the stuff happening, like watching an episode in my mind. I loved this. I'm glad to see you writing again! I missed your Bushy/Liqui goodness.
Snark-N-Moon chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
How fitting. Because I just woke up to find snow EVERYWHERE. so It certainly helped me get into the christmas spirit. Ho ho ho!

But seriously, thanks Cheeze! This was perfect! And hearing what Bud did for his kids AND his ex-wife...Heh. One had me smiling fondly, while the other had me giggling deviously. and i also appreciated the mention of Morty. I don't think he gets mentioned much in stories.

And only the Liquidator can imply a fat joke, and sell it as a compliment. Heh.

And aww, perfect ending there. Let's also hope that Liqui was able to convince the Bushy claus into giving Spike another treat!

Overall- the story is pure liquid love! Thank you!