Reviews for Better Than Burritos
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
What a nice Thanksgiving surprise for the boys. Missouri will treat them right. They should probably see her more often.
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love Missouri-and wish she'd make another appearance in the show. . .

Alas. . .

I think you did a good job with the characterization, and their interactions between each other.
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw, too sweet! Very nice.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great story.

It's too bad we didn't see Missouri again, she was a mysterious and funny character. :)

I'm glad the boys have found her and let her took care of them for a while. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice job.

Though Missouri was not a favorite character of mine, I didn't like how she treated Dean, I like how you wrote her in your story.

I'm glad the brothers were able to spend Thanksgiving with a friend.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yay, Missouri! I never could understand why she never made a second appearance in the show.

I really enjoyed this, especially the foreshadowing at the end, and Sam not understanding why Missouri seemed so troubled after tending to Dean.

Nicely done.
twomom chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awww! How sweet! Missouri realized the burden Dean was carrying and assured Sam he was a good boy. Oh my! You conveyed so much just in this chapter. Wonderful! Thank you!
zuimar chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
What an awesome Thanksgiving one-shot! Gosh, it did made me realise how much I miss the brotherly bond on the show. But this little fic is really special, thank you for sharing it with your readers!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awww... such a melancholy little story. Missouri seems to be taking good care of the boys though and they sure needed it. Great job!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I really wish they'd a Thanksgiving show. This was nice.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Thanks for giving our boys a good Thanksgiving!