Reviews for The Nightmare Virus
levi97100 chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
Hey I just want to let you know I loved this it was really well done I like how you kept seto cold like in the tv show but made him change a bit through out the story but in a slow way it was really good I read the entire story in one day :)
Lottielue1 chapter 29 . 8/31/2014
Loved this story, really well written and nothing like anything I've read before; very original. You should be very proud of this, as it's definitely one of the better Anzu/Seto stories out there.
crazyfan15 chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
This story was pure AWESOMENESS! It reminded me of a dead space mixed with RE good job!
Cherry chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Freaking amazing story! I must admit that i was weary because of the genre, but now Im not sorry for reading it. Great story plot. Its complicated yet a page turner. Amazing work!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
Aw, I loved this fic! Amazing work!
tattoorose chapter 29 . 2/27/2013
This. Is. Awesome.
I really enjoyed reading it
I feel like I have really a lot to say but I simply cannot find the words to, so I'm not going to try ;
Just know your contribution to this fandom is very very much appreciated
deal with it chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
love the plot! plus it's the first story that I've ever read and it made me feel as if this was our real Seto Kaiba! usually (don't know WHY) writers have the tendency to turn him into a *hermonal* wimp -_-
you're Good!
Kisara Alvarado chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
3 this story. XD
varee chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
well, that was fine example of an interesting story. I was happy it was complete by the time I found it, too.

what made me unhappy was hearing thoughts of main characters, especially since most if it was OOC. i'm not saying describing what one is thinking is a bad thing, but wouldn't the 'description' be better than using actual words? less effort and much smaller chance of failing ;)

whole fic was most interesting, since I felt as if reading about a RPG of some sort. you know, looting in order to find a cardkey, ammo, new weapons.. cool!

to sum it up, I had an enjoyable experience with this story. I hope a lot of people do, too )

best wishes,

Silent-Falls chapter 29 . 5/11/2012
I blame you for making this story SO FREAKING GOOD that I stayed up this late to finish it. I'm not new to fanfiction, but I decided to take a trip down memory lane and watch some yugioh, which had me looking for amazingly written fics about it, which I found. Thank you.
K5Rakitan chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
This makes me wonder what would have happened if the creatures actually did get sold on the black market and who would buy them. My best guess would be drug dealers looking to guard their merchandise.
K5Rakitan chapter 24 . 7/25/2011
Are you kidding? Your action sequences are awesome! If anything, I should be taking lessons from you!
K5Rakitan chapter 23 . 7/25/2011
It's sweet when Seto finally opens up to someone and becomes vulnerable :)
K5Rakitan chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
That was a really awesome moment between Seto and Anzu. She has never been my first choice for shipping with Seto, but this is turning out very well :)
K5Rakitan chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
After reading your tangent on this chapter, I felt a little funny about the similarities between our fics. I have a character named Saunders who is trying to bring down an organization called Noel. However, the premise is entirely different, and Gozaburo is only mentioned in passing in the first part. Anyway, one of my friends recommended this fic to me recently and she was totally right about how awesome it is!