Reviews for The Best Type of Punishment
Please make more chapter
Larry StylinSex chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like this fic! I love Kendall dominant
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was amazing, I like how you had James cry, I love seeing the boys cry, especially when it surrounds sex. You remember my OT4 requesst? Cause I can't. I think I'm getting old, you should msg me my request cause I can't remmeber jeeze.

But this was my fav story of yours by far! Great job, : )
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow. That is all I can say Zoe. Wow. xD.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is definitely the best type of punishment!

I can't believe James actually sent the text but I'm really glad that he did XD

Ooh dominant Kendall is just perfect!

I liked the part about him liking that he could turn James on and make him cry at the same time XD

And the whole sex scene was steaming hot!

I'm glad they have a good ending together

I don't feel bad for Jo because I don't like her XD

Keep up the great work!
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
teehee...I super cute idea for some reasno xD
homine chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awesome! This was SMUTTY! I LOVE SMUTTY! You wrote it really good! Awesome job! Keep up the good work!

P.S. About that Jarlos fic... I think you should write it! If you know what it's gonna be about and you've thought it out some, please let me know about it!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
omg! this was amazing! :D :D :D I love an angry/dominant Kendall ;) and I definitely think you should write a muli-chapter Jarlos if you want. Anything you do is great :D
I'mjustmeokay chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
333333 amazing! Loveedd it :D
OnlyOne6 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very hot.! :D I thought the smut and the very sweet ending made this story amazing :)

And I would LOVE to see a second chapter!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
HOT! :D I thought the ending was SO sweet! . I love sweet endings! :D *huggles* :D Great work! :D *lots of huggles* :D
VictorG chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved this story!

and I would love to read any Carlos related stories! {D

so go right ahead with the story! {D
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
aw damn lol that was crazy! the text james sent to jo, my jaw dropped lol and when kendall was like "i said suck it" that made me laugh idky tho lol. but this was really good. kendall was so aggressive and all i felt bad he made james cry tho but it all worked out in the end :D this was really, really good :D
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

Ohmygosh, that's just what I was looking for! :D Haha.

I felt so bad for James in the beginning when he was watching Jo. :( & when Kendall told him the flowers were for Jo.

& then his little fantasy was HOT. XD

& OH MY GOSH. The SMUT!

It was absolutely fantastic. I feel like such a perv for asking for spanking, but you pulled it off magnificently. ;D

& James wanting Kendall to stop but Kendall pointing out that James was as turned on as he was; LOVE. & then him rewarding James for being good was one of my favoritest parts. X)

& then Kendall having his hand on James' cheek & confessing his love was just great. :D & their kisses & the snuggling was the perfect ending.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love this. :D