Reviews for of starry nights
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You -actually- made Nancy/Ares decent.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Well that was...interesting.
Ares and Nancy, huh? Weird but romantic at the same time.
Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Good story actually
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Nope, not horrifyingly gross.

Interesting, and an OC that I enjoyed guiltlessly. Sometimes enjoying guiltlessly is difficult of , but I think you had a good balance between the endearing traits and the downright negative ones.

Um...

all I have to say tonight.

You have my friend to thank for this. She let me eat her chocolate and then she let me stay up even though she's tired from exams.

night.
I am Somebody chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It is... Interesting. Yes. Interesting, for the lack

Of a better word.

I never thought that this pairing would, well, work. This pairing never even crossed my mind before.

But you, you make it actually, you know, works. And it's brilliant. I really love the Ares you potrayed here, still in character but somehow more tolerable (Ares seemed like a jerk to me in the books). And Nancy is wow. Just wow. I also like the way Ares forgot about his plan of war and jealousy because he was enjoying himself.

This story is interesting, in a good way. Congrats! :)
insomniacClarinetist chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
wow. i really liked this story, and no, the pairing was not gross. i think this was an interesting story about nancy's life after the percy jackson series. plus, ares is the perfect match for her- they're both insufferable smart mouths. but i think its kind of ironic- nancy makes percy's life hell, than is probably going to give birth to a demigod who will probably meet percy. i think you should continue this, or at least write a sequel. great job.
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I actually REALLY liked this. It takes alot for me to believe an unwritten pairing (Joelle8's the only other one who has.) But you've managed to convince me, good job :-).

N.C
Incendiarist chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hi, Thorn.

I'd never thought about this pairing before, oddly enough. But I really, really like it. *nods*

That is all.

Winnifred
kaleidoscopeflowers chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
... I'm not sure what to think of this, Thorny. I had no idea of how you would make Nancy/Ares work, but somehow you did by writing this. *shakes head* It's fantastic, really, how you can make a crack!ship seem sensible through originality, creativity, and good writing. Good job, Thorn.

Kal
genuinemermaid chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wrong in -all- the right ways. I flipping love it, Thorn.

-Chelsea
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was much better than I expected. This is a.. different pairing, but it's kinda cool. The story is well written, really good actually. Totally awesome. Supermegafoxyawesomehot. Congrats! Continue?