Reviews for What if the End was Just a Beginning
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I wish I had discovered FF back then. This one would have definitely helped during that angsty time.
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is stinking brilliant and totally in character. I loved it! :)
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very njce. I am enjoying your work very much.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Liz,

I am just getting into Bones (a little late to the party, I know), but even I can't wait for Hannah to be gone and for the UST to be resolved...this piece was just what I needed! It's sweet and funny, and very true to the characters. I particularly liked the banter (hallmark of one of my other favorite shows ;) about evidence.

Well done-I'm off to read more of your Bones fics!

Best,

GentleReader
carolfd chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Loved it, Liz. I'm actually sorry it's a one-shot. Would love to see it continue. It would be interesting to know what they end up doing together and what the future holds for them.
my-completeness chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Thank you for posting this! I love that it is so different to the post 100/post end of season 5 episodes. I really enjoyed it!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'm glad you posted it. I'm tired of the Hannah/Booth sex fest on the show and love the FF's with B & B fluff.
rose-twilight82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lovely story. I would like to see it continued though - I suppose it can stand on its own like this but there is so much potential for a continuation!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This put a big Booth & Brennan smile on my face!
etakkate chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
that was really awesome - the dialogue was spot on and i quite enjoyed how it all unfolded. thank you for sharing!
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great story. I have to say I really liked it. and would have loved to see something like this play out on the show. I would also love to see a sequal if you thought of writing on. Perhaps one about how they form a new partnership, like private invetigation or something. Anyway lovely story.

josie
tygh chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awesome. You should write more stories. They are fun to read.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was EXACTly what I needed! And I need more of it.
McRose chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I've still never gotten into the show but I sure liked the story!

-janlaw