Reviews for Wizard Thief
Kira Kyuu chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Awesome! _ Thanks for the update!

K9
Dericof Diname chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Nice chapter.

By the way is Tracey Davis, not Tracy.

Till next chapter.
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
It would be funny if Sheila refuses to go sneaking around at night, and she wont do any dangerous adventures. It never made any sense that Harry coming from his background in canon, all of a sudden starts breaking rules.

Dumbledore always needed to be put in his place.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Riku Lupo chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I really love this "Harry"
ROBERT-19588 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Good story.

I wonder who Shelia's friends will be?

Is this going to be a Girl on Girl pairing?

I hope Shelia will free Dobby.

Will Shelia have access to the all of the Potters had?

IWill Shelia be related to any other families besides the Posibles (and hopefuly the Potters).

Waiting for more.

I would just like an "Author's Note" at the top of each chapter, stating Harry's new name, as well as any other people who have their name(s) changed. The reson for this request is: 1) Somtimes updates are long and the reader forgets the name(s) when they are changed. 2) you might re-read a story and forget the name(s). 3) Having the "Author's Note" helps speed up reding the story, as the reader knows the names at the start of the chapter(s). There is a nother way as well, writ New name as normal and have old name look like this "New Name (Old Name)".
god of all chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dark Fox King chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Another great chapter cant wait for more_
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
loooooove it.
bmatsea chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I love this story. I just wish you were a wee bit faster with the up-dates, but as this is your story not mine I'll just have to live with it. Really looking forward to more.

on a side note has anyone offered to do a Fanart pic of Shelia (Harry) for you? Not that I'm offering I couldn't draw if my life depended on it.

Oh well.

As I said lokking forward to more.

BMAT
deadkid23 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
i love it more please
alienyouthct chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
While I'm glad to see this back because it's an amusing concept, the entire chapter felt rushed.
Zaralann chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Super! Post more!
Skelo chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Lolz shiela's suduction of the other girls has already began!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Love this story so far! Hope to read more to this story! Keep Updating!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »