Reviews for Wizard Thief
Andromeda Jackson chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Me encanta tu fic, ojal√° actualices pronto.
Celtic Wonder chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
this is good.
gaara king of the sand chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Well not bad you don't see Kenya story's like this one and it jest makes this story more fun well tell next message bye
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
love this story so far! can't wait to read more later!
digijim95 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I totally agree with the "rant" you put up a couple chapters ago. I know that if I were to suddenly be turned into a girl I would not be into dudes, at all. Then again I'm a little older than 7 so I may be more biased but still. I loved this story and I can't believe how logical the "Real Slytherins should be Hufflepuffs" argument was. It made perfect sense! I'm also reading "Rise of the Lycans, I'm currently on chapter four and can't wait until you bring Daphne into the story. I have nothing against Hermione and I still like Harry/Herm stories but they always seemed more like siblings to me. My vote for Sheila's "special friend is Daphne and/or Sue Bones. Though they are all nice enough I read a lot of Daphne and the Susan ones I've read I really enjoyed. Hannah always seemed to be Neville's girl though so I never got into that, and Tracey is good too, but she is always the "friend" in Daphne stories, and with Li Su I've read stories that she's been in but never as the main LI. I can't wait for this update I remember watching KP and thinking that Shego and Kim seemed really friendly and it was more that they had to fight because of Drakken and if it wasn't for that they would be friends and maybe more. Ron is more like her brother, I was surprised when I learned he was cheating but realised there was very few oth ways to set up the KiGo. Sorry about this massive review the subsequent ones will be smaller, promise.
Niwaki chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
nice please continue soon
Seth O. Blade chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I don't think I've really reviewed this one yet, but I have to say that this is a bloody awesome story and I can't wait for more to come out soon.

Seriously, update, because I thought this was a dead fic!

Anyway, good work, and keep it up,

Seth O. Blade.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
please write more it is very good
foxyassasin chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
this is one of the most entertaining, and interesting stories i've ever read on . its a totally new twist on female harry, and adding the kim/shego pairing is another somewhat occ concept to all kim possible fanfiction.

not to mention, your writing style is superb. its filled with engaging details, and the characters have emotions easily felt by the reader.

you mr. tigerwolf hybrid thingy that is white, have a reader at attention for all of the future updates :D

keep up the GREAT work
Damix96 chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
great story-line
warethegoth chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
must have more its good
thegoldfishassassin chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
yes oh yes it will cause i wonder how snape will act twards her
GinaStar chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
Very interesting!
god of all chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shannon Dee chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
This is a wonderfully fun story.
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »