Reviews for Wizard Thief
ILoveAnime89 chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Love it update again soon. .
James Axelrad chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
this has been a fun fic so far, would love to see more at some point.
Riddle Wraith chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Ooooooohhhh! Awesome! I LOVE this story! OMFG! :D It's totally fricken super mega ultra lightning awesome! (Yes, I really do like it that much). I hope you update sooooooon!
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ooohhh, I really love this idea. :)
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Interesting, and most definitely unique. I look foward to more.
Twylyte chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Good chapter. The potions lesson should be interesting.

tanis19 chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Great Story so far! This is one of the best crossover stories I have read and I like the fact your using one of the most non-used houses those primarily being ravenclaw and hufflepuff. One thing I really like about this is the fact that despite being a girl she doesn't automatically believe that just because of a gender change she has to like a guy. Most other fanfics make it where if harry is a girl she automatically dates a guy. But like I said great story and update soon!
Withered White Rose chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
yayayayayayayayayaya updated! thanks so much! I lovet this story and it just keeps getting better
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
I love this story of yours. Best Fem!Harry fic I've seen in ages.
RogueNya chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Yet another interesting story you have cooked up here a shame that I just now find it to read or took the time to read, I cannot say for certain which is correct as both seem equal in possibility lol but anyways it is good and look forward to reading more
raw666 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
I have a suggestion with Malfoy. Since his family is about power and Shelia is very well off to put it lightly, I think Draco should either try and buddy up with her or try to force her like the bully he is. That would differently be an interesting turn of events.

I wonder how Ron will do since the boy who live is now a girl. Also in Hufflepuff, I bet he thinks she can be easily influence despite having dominating attitude.

My next advice is I think Hermione and Shelia become friends but only after Sheila tone her down a bit. Plus, the others would benefit as Shelia can argue that Hermione is very smart and will help you if you treat her and help her by respecting and treating her with kindness.
MaileS chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This story is really cool... I don't think I've ever thought of a Kim Possible Harry Potter crossover... I can't wait for the next chapter!
MissySelenity chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Loved it! I love Harry in Hufflepuff!
Evci chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Cant wait for more !

Please update soon !
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »