Reviews for Wizard Thief
great story-line
warethegoth chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
must have more its good
thegoldfishassassin chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
yes oh yes it will cause i wonder how snape will act twards her
GinaStar chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
Very interesting!
god of all chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shannon Dee chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
This is a wonderfully fun story.
WolfeSaysMeow chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Fantastic story so far, I'm loving the plot twists and a kim possible crossover...good lord it's been so long since i watched that. Your story actualy made my childhood obsession with it resurface.

I love how you've made it so Harry/Sheila has a down to earth attitude yet still has fun and avoids falling into the trap of being a 2 dimentional character.

I can not wait to see what happens next aswell as seing how far you can take it. I love a good Dumbles bashing, him and Ron(Weasley) have always been the characters I have the biggest problem with in the books. And i have to say it's not often that a male choses to do a FemFic or write a story with a female lead. It's even rarer they do it so as well and with the finesse you have.

x Wolfe x
mattcun chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
plz write more
DragonGolem chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Very good so far.
C-Alliance chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Great story so far. My only real complaint is that every now and then, you seem to leave out some words and it throws me off a bit. Other than that, loving it.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
::snort:: I can see Shego's reaction to Lockhart now! :

::Lockhart tries to grab Harry to get a photo when Shego appears, plasma in hand::

Shego: Touch my son and, so help me God, whatever part of you is touching him will be forcibly removed!

Lockhart: Eep! (backs away, shaking in terror)
ILoveAnime89 chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Love it update again soon. .
James Axelrad chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
this has been a fun fic so far, would love to see more at some point.
Riddle Wraith chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Ooooooohhhh! Awesome! I LOVE this story! OMFG! :D It's totally fricken super mega ultra lightning awesome! (Yes, I really do like it that much). I hope you update sooooooon!
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ooohhh, I really love this idea. :)
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »