Reviews for Wizard Thief
Yinko chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Got a bit less interesting when he turned into a she and went to hogwarts. I think it was because his relationship with Shego became much less pronounced and there was no reference to thievery after the change.
Yinko chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Less amusing but more intelligent to wait till the sorting ended and then have a quiet word with the teacher.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
good hope for more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hargo
starfighter69 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Just found this story and enjoyed all that you have written. I'm hoping that there is more as I would like to read it if there is.
willowskeith chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Good story so far
TheViewer chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Very interesting and well explained, i hope to see a new chapter soon
Poetheather1 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
An interesting idea. Very well done.
POTC misty potter temple chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Update I really like
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Intelligent, skilled, and outside-the-box people helped Harry grow.

Senor "Papi" Senior, Sr. is very good with business ethics-they're the ones he takes seriously.
The Possible clan I needn't even go into if you follow the show.
Ditto Shego.
Motor Ed is one of the quirkiest quirky geniuses in Kim's world, and that's really saying something.
Having Aunt Betty means knowing about professionalism, the overly stiff (Will Du), and standing up to family if it's the right thing to do (Gemini).
And with Mr. Fredricks, he got the heads-up on wizarding he would have been denied.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 9 of your chapters, and still looking for 10, 11, 12, 13, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
More chapters please.
Alucard-Masters chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
a good story, shame its been frozen for so long. if and when it ever starts up again i can't wait to read more.
jh831 chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
great story so far, i'm kicking myself for not reading more of your stories.
i know you havn't updated in a long time...which is why a PM gets a faster response
hope to see more soon
NightlyKill chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
If I said that I cried after seeing that you haven't updated such an amazing story in three years would you consider updating? Please?
474 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »