Reviews for Wizard Thief
Withered White Rose chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
awww it's cute! you should update, it's interesting! is harry gonna go to hogwarts?
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Ouch. I liked Ron and just don’t see him doing something like that. However, it is your story and it is a great plot devise. I do like how you have set up the characters in this story. I can't wait to Dumbles face when Harry get the stone in his first year. Also Ron is ass, a light sided Malfoy. I do hope that Harry will have more freinds than just one little group. I can't wait to whitch house he gets into that will be a chapter in itself I can allready tell. What ever happened to Drakken? I like him and all his dorkyness, when he isn't trying to tale over the world.
alichi chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Intersting so far, would love to read more of this story. Hope you do contine writing it this year.
LadySonics chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Great story! I can't wait for an update - L Sonics
ElementalFallenStar chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
LOVE IT!
FluffyNevyn chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Ok, ok...this is officially totally adorable. Can I assume that next chapter will be getting the letter and going to England or will there be a filler chapter inserted?

Me Like, More please
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
just to note, have even started reading yet.

I giggled when I read the summary though, I actually giggled! so Im going to have to read this...unless its REALLY bad, then you'll never hear from me again D.
Azrael Blood chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I love it! The first crossover Harry Potter and Kim Possible. I think it's great. Nothing wring from what I see. Keep up the good job cuz I do love it. Thank you!
softmouse chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
love the story and can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
kttykiwi chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
i like it and would LOVE to see how the teachers at hogwarts might react to Harry as Shego's son... that is IF he even goes?
bettyboop chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Just found this today. Very interesting. Hope you keep it going.
aliengirlguy chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
great fic! planning any future pairings for hp when he is old enough? i am curious to see how this all plays out, and is actually inspiring me to write a hp/kimpossible crossover of my own just for kicks. keep up the good work!
Chipseet chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Ah! Awsome story! How in the world did you come up with Shego and Kim being Harry's mothers? It's genius! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Sweet story. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter!

This is my first Kim Possible/Harry Potter crossover, and I really enjoy it.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for you to put up the next chapter.

493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »