Reviews for Wizard Thief
riegert8 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Well written chapter
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction when he learns Harry wasn't raised by the Dursleys.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Fan Mail and Gifts ?

Vault Key ?

Inheritance an Abilitie test an for power block on Magic at Gringotts

Inheritance from his mom and dad and Heir to ohter house and Vaults an claim the Magical Heir status

claim the Potter an Evans Inheritance at Gringotts

James & Lily's will? get Sirius black free

Sirius black blood adoptive harry ?

have the House Potter some contracts on marriage from james and lily or james parents an if ?

an has Dumbledore a marriage contract to harry an ginny an can it be void the contract ?

marriage contracts ?

Hermione, Daphne Greengrass,Astoria Greengrass,Tracey Davis,Susan Bones,Hannah Abbott,Luna Lovegood
Leaf Ninja 91 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
good work, keep it up.
Dericof Diname chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Nice chapter.

Adding some Possible traits to Harry's already altered gene pool would probably give his skin a more healthier color and will highlight some of Lily's trait like red shades in his hair; he probably end up looking a little bit more feminine.

I'm can start guessing that Harry and Ron wouldn't be best mates in this story, he is very much like the other Ron (immature, obnoxious and both have rodents as pets) and he must have heard a lot of negative things of him from both mothers.

Draco probably will remind a bit of jr. so i can guest that he will try to correct him at first and if he fails then he will ignore him for the rest of his stay at Hogwarts.

He probably take Neville under his wing and help him to be more extrovert.

Harry and Hermione will probably end up becoming very close friends (both act a bit more mature) and he will show her how to to relax and have fun and still be a responsible girl.

Either he ends at Ravenclaw (he is knowledgeable beyond a kid of his age) or Slytherin (Shego and Senior Sr. are after all his mom and papi, and even Kim isn't all goodie hero all the time) but he also have some Gryffindor traits as well (Shego let go his previous criminal life for his son sake and Kim and the Possibles are a very positive influence).

Let's see how Harry prepares for his great adventures in the Wizarding world and ready himself to make his professors both proud and frustrated.

Have a merry Christmas, a happy new year and see you next chapter.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
great update :D
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Well, I guess the answer to what the relationship between Kim and Shego has now been answered. Just think, Ron's betrayal drove Kim to the other team! I wonder what changes Harry will go through with being blood adopeted by Kim; loss of powers, change in skin color, something else?
Orchamus chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This is awesome! A 7-year old breaking into a supposedly impenetrable building? Rofl! Take that, your security sucks, a child beat it? Hilarious. I like how intelligent he is, and believe that it does indeed make sense, as well as the name change. I wonder though, will he be going to Hogwarts, or a different school?
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Nice section there, and liked how little Harry is doing here, coming along quite nicely, and can't wait to see how many people he befuddles later on.
HopeBreaker chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
A wonderful episode, I love the idea that Kim and Shego to meet, I wonder if Harry showed plasmacomo powers Shego

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Great job and good luck
Blind Magdalene chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful, just! Wonderful! Because of this AWESOME! fic, i've looked up your forum and wanna do the challenge too! .

I hope you update soon, i'm addicted to this fic!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I realy like this story.

I am glad that Kim & Shego are roomates now, as well as Kim's parents are helping take care of Harry.

Later when Harry is older will he be heir to more then the Potters, I hope so.

I wonder what Kim & Shego will think when Harry goes to Gringotts.

I hope when Harry goes to Gringotts the Goblins tell Harry everything amout his family and any families he is related to as well as what he ownes and if there is any Blocks or tracking spells or devices on him.

I hope the updates will be quicker in coming.

Looking for more realy SOOM. :)

Thanks for taking your time and writing stories like this.
SonoftheClown chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Loved it! I want more! All your stories are incredible!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Nice section, and too bad for Ron, who lost what would have been the greatest thing in his life, and will hope that he doesn't try something stupid or Shego or Kim may end up doing him in.
soulknight121 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
hahaha ron got busted he should have gotten worst than the snub off hope this story builds up more keep up the good work and up date soon
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »