Reviews for Wizard Thief
Kaiba1288 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Cool, Nice plot twist, looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne

Kaiba1288
Amity Verity Fortunato chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
...wow...can't wait to see their reactions at the sorting feast...hahaha
mmr777 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
asdfgjkjkdflsj THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY OMG!

I can't wait till Harry goes to Hogwarts ahhhhh zomgg :)
ROBERT-19588 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Why did Harry need to become a girl in this story?

Since Harry is a girl, it would be nice if he/she could change their appearance and gender at will.

I would just like an "Author's Note" at the top of each chapter, stating Harry's new name, as well as any other people who have their name(s) changed. The reson for this request is: 1) Somtimes updates are long and the reader forgets the name(s) when they are changed. 2) you might re-read a story and forget the name(s). 3) Having the "Author's Note" helps speed up reding the story, as the reader knows the names at the start of the chapter(s).
Orchamus chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Wow, very nice, never saw that coming, but it somehow just made the fic that much more kickass, If only because it screws with Dumbles head even more. Not to mention female protagonists are more fun to read about.
Dericof Diname chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Your birthday is Smarch 12th? cool!

Is Harry/Sheila hole woman or does he/she have both genitals? is magic, people can change into animals and some can change their body parts at will and this is a M rate fic.

I'm sensing that Harry/Sheila could take an example from her mothers and chase other girls eventually, but she could also chase boys i guess, is up to you in the end.

Till next chapter.
Yidkirkin of the Warhammer chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Ciaossu. I really enjoyed this fanfic. Hoping you'll update again soon. Usually I don't go for stories that involve pairings, but since they weren't the center of attention, and you didn't lay it on thick, I actually liked it. So here's hoping you keep on trucking. Good luck.
Withered White Rose chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
awww it's cute! you should update, it's interesting! is harry gonna go to hogwarts?
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Ouch. I liked Ron and just don’t see him doing something like that. However, it is your story and it is a great plot devise. I do like how you have set up the characters in this story. I can't wait to Dumbles face when Harry get the stone in his first year. Also Ron is ass, a light sided Malfoy. I do hope that Harry will have more freinds than just one little group. I can't wait to whitch house he gets into that will be a chapter in itself I can allready tell. What ever happened to Drakken? I like him and all his dorkyness, when he isn't trying to tale over the world.
alichi chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Intersting so far, would love to read more of this story. Hope you do contine writing it this year.
LadySonics chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Great story! I can't wait for an update - L Sonics
ElementalFallenStar chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
LOVE IT!
FluffyNevyn chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Ok, ok...this is officially totally adorable. Can I assume that next chapter will be getting the letter and going to England or will there be a filler chapter inserted?

Me Like, More please
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
just to note, have even started reading yet.

I giggled when I read the summary though, I actually giggled! so Im going to have to read this...unless its REALLY bad, then you'll never hear from me again D.
Azrael Blood chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I love it! The first crossover Harry Potter and Kim Possible. I think it's great. Nothing wring from what I see. Keep up the good job cuz I do love it. Thank you!
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »