Reviews for Wizard Thief
bettyboop chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Just found this today. Very interesting. Hope you keep it going.
aliengirlguy chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
great fic! planning any future pairings for hp when he is old enough? i am curious to see how this all plays out, and is actually inspiring me to write a hp/kimpossible crossover of my own just for kicks. keep up the good work!
Chipseet chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Ah! Awsome story! How in the world did you come up with Shego and Kim being Harry's mothers? It's genius! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Sweet story. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter!

This is my first Kim Possible/Harry Potter crossover, and I really enjoy it.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for you to put up the next chapter.

HopeBreaker chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
An excellent chapter. Yeahhhh Harry has the power of plasma and all the talents of his mother, I can not waitsee how hits Hogwarts

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Great job and good luck
amortentiate chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Brilliant crossover! Seriously! :P

This unique story has so many possibilities that the mind boggles. I believe Kim and Shego would definitely be a good influence on Harry - something that Harry never had in the books.

Also I noticed that you had almost glanced by the KiGo romance. Can we have a little more of the dynamics please? I feel it would round off the family connection in a more believable way if the parental figures are loving people; people capable of expressing their love to each other and to their young son. The child has to see his love in his family to express love himself. :)

Good job so far. Please update soon. :)
917brat chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
awww nor ron punishment...well I guess it could come later..are we allowed to vote for what pairing we want Harry with cause if so I vote for anyone but Ginny but would really love to see a Luna Harry pairing. anyway so far this story is brillint and I can't wait to see what you have planned next so please keep it up.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
update soooooooooooon!1
riegert8 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Well written chapter
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction when he learns Harry wasn't raised by the Dursleys.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Fan Mail and Gifts ?

Vault Key ?

Inheritance an Abilitie test an for power block on Magic at Gringotts

Inheritance from his mom and dad and Heir to ohter house and Vaults an claim the Magical Heir status

claim the Potter an Evans Inheritance at Gringotts

James & Lily's will? get Sirius black free

Sirius black blood adoptive harry ?

have the House Potter some contracts on marriage from james and lily or james parents an if ?

an has Dumbledore a marriage contract to harry an ginny an can it be void the contract ?

marriage contracts ?

Hermione, Daphne Greengrass,Astoria Greengrass,Tracey Davis,Susan Bones,Hannah Abbott,Luna Lovegood
Leaf Ninja 91 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
good work, keep it up.
Dericof Diname chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Nice chapter.

Adding some Possible traits to Harry's already altered gene pool would probably give his skin a more healthier color and will highlight some of Lily's trait like red shades in his hair; he probably end up looking a little bit more feminine.

I'm can start guessing that Harry and Ron wouldn't be best mates in this story, he is very much like the other Ron (immature, obnoxious and both have rodents as pets) and he must have heard a lot of negative things of him from both mothers.

Draco probably will remind a bit of jr. so i can guest that he will try to correct him at first and if he fails then he will ignore him for the rest of his stay at Hogwarts.

He probably take Neville under his wing and help him to be more extrovert.

Harry and Hermione will probably end up becoming very close friends (both act a bit more mature) and he will show her how to to relax and have fun and still be a responsible girl.

Either he ends at Ravenclaw (he is knowledgeable beyond a kid of his age) or Slytherin (Shego and Senior Sr. are after all his mom and papi, and even Kim isn't all goodie hero all the time) but he also have some Gryffindor traits as well (Shego let go his previous criminal life for his son sake and Kim and the Possibles are a very positive influence).

Let's see how Harry prepares for his great adventures in the Wizarding world and ready himself to make his professors both proud and frustrated.

Have a merry Christmas, a happy new year and see you next chapter.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 12/23/2010