Reviews for Wizard Thief
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hargo
starfighter69 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Just found this story and enjoyed all that you have written. I'm hoping that there is more as I would like to read it if there is.
willowskeith chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Good story so far
TheViewer chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Very interesting and well explained, i hope to see a new chapter soon
Poetheather1 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
An interesting idea. Very well done.
POTC misty potter temple chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Update I really like
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Intelligent, skilled, and outside-the-box people helped Harry grow.

Senor "Papi" Senior, Sr. is very good with business ethics-they're the ones he takes seriously.
The Possible clan I needn't even go into if you follow the show.
Ditto Shego.
Motor Ed is one of the quirkiest quirky geniuses in Kim's world, and that's really saying something.
Having Aunt Betty means knowing about professionalism, the overly stiff (Will Du), and standing up to family if it's the right thing to do (Gemini).
And with Mr. Fredricks, he got the heads-up on wizarding he would have been denied.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 9 of your chapters, and still looking for 10, 11, 12, 13, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
More chapters please.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
a good story, shame its been frozen for so long. if and when it ever starts up again i can't wait to read more.
jh831 chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
great story so far, i'm kicking myself for not reading more of your stories.
i know you havn't updated in a long time...which is why a PM gets a faster response
hope to see more soon
NightlyKill chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
If I said that I cried after seeing that you haven't updated such an amazing story in three years would you consider updating? Please?
Apache27 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Great story and I hope you continue with it soon :D
Marionette of Wonderland chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
So lovin' this tale to the maximum. For Shego and Kim to actually become a couple and then get married is sort of surprising but not at all something so easily dismissible as really, enemies turned frenemies soon have to be something more, right?

Shego really took charge of being a mother and that makes me happy how you displayed her more maternal instincts to the fans of fictions made by other fans. Kim finding herself as she did as a soon-to-be close relative and then mother of the now GWL just makes it all the more exciting.

How you described the houses, genius. For one, it is true that you cannot truly become a snake if you are declared a snake, this weakening your chances for allies and status gain, and you cannot become a raven if people knew you had the brains that outran them, and with the Griffs it did make all the more sense as to what was being said as the series BWL had the cunning vibe to him. Hufflepuff just seems so right and I also have a respect for you and this story as well as other BWL/GWL stories with the character/gender-bender character being a 'Puff as huffles are underestimated and that can hurt anyone really.
shadow-kun chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
love the story i hope you add more to it soon
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »