Reviews for Wizard Thief
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 9 of your chapters, and still looking for 10, 11, 12, 13, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
More chapters please.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
a good story, shame its been frozen for so long. if and when it ever starts up again i can't wait to read more.
jh831 chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
great story so far, i'm kicking myself for not reading more of your stories.
i know you havn't updated in a long time...which is why a PM gets a faster response
hope to see more soon
NightlyKill chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
If I said that I cried after seeing that you haven't updated such an amazing story in three years would you consider updating? Please?
Apache27 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Great story and I hope you continue with it soon :D
Marionette of Wonderland chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
So lovin' this tale to the maximum. For Shego and Kim to actually become a couple and then get married is sort of surprising but not at all something so easily dismissible as really, enemies turned frenemies soon have to be something more, right?

Shego really took charge of being a mother and that makes me happy how you displayed her more maternal instincts to the fans of fictions made by other fans. Kim finding herself as she did as a soon-to-be close relative and then mother of the now GWL just makes it all the more exciting.

How you described the houses, genius. For one, it is true that you cannot truly become a snake if you are declared a snake, this weakening your chances for allies and status gain, and you cannot become a raven if people knew you had the brains that outran them, and with the Griffs it did make all the more sense as to what was being said as the series BWL had the cunning vibe to him. Hufflepuff just seems so right and I also have a respect for you and this story as well as other BWL/GWL stories with the character/gender-bender character being a 'Puff as huffles are underestimated and that can hurt anyone really.
shadow-kun chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
love the story i hope you add more to it soon
HairyLimey chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
AAAAAAGH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THE STORY! IF YOU HAVE ANY MERCY IN YOUR SOUL FINISH IT!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
very cool fic so far! i wonder why i hadn't spotted this one before... oh well...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
anthony chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
good hope for more
healingcat chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I enjoyed this story very much and was sad to see that it is unfinished. Thank you for writing it and I hope you eventually finish the story. I'll add it to my story alerts just in case you do get back to writing it.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Damn I am so sad you have seemed to have dropped this story ( Its been quite a few years it seems. This story had me laughing so hard my sides hurt a couple times. Iv read one other story for your prompt, but it seemed to have facts from other stories thrown in, and was short. This one had a flavor of its own, was well written, and just so really, the Puffs seem to always get a bad rep, even with Tonks being so cool and being in the house. Well all I can say is I really hope you come back to this story. Please? With cherries on top...
FaerieRing chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
This is a fantastic and one of a kind story. It would be amazing if you would finish writing it. I would be an avid reader.
AU naruto is awesome chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Hi, i just read your entire story, all nine chapters and I have to say that I love this story. It's funny, interesting, and has a lot of potential. Please keep updating this story.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »