Reviews for Big Trouble in Little Jo'burg
CaddySam chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
OOH! This is a fun idea. I love little Wikus!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This sounds interesting. Wish you would finish it.
HMS Titanic chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Adorable! I love it!
Fibre Optic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Nothing is EVER too weird when the writing is good, and damn is your writing good! This is excellent.

I didn't realize I was reading a crossover until you mentioned the ship, then I was like "huh, THAT sounds familiar". But it totally works, and it's very well written. I really hope you go on with it.
Kachanski chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I've never watched district 9, kept meaning to, but never got around to it, but this sounds really interesting. It would be a shame to just leave it as it is, I do hope you decide to continue it.
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OOOOHHHH, this looks fun.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
What could happen, the man asks...

Had you been to Soweto?

You're juggling this multi-parter and the xover fantasy? Where do you work and can I get a job there?
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
There should be more of these. :D I was trying to think of a crossover myself, but they can be tough.

Any way, I really, really like it so far, I don't think the concept is weird at all. In fact, I'm glad you've crossed these over- it's great!

Love Murdock driving on the wrong side of the road, Face trying to learn Afrikaans and the fact that to get B.A. on the plane they cracked him over the head w/a 2x4 haha.

And little Wikus is so cute! I must not be the only one who read somewhere one of the things they cut from the movie movie was the fact Wikus had a Prawn for a pet. ;)

I think it's a very cool idea! Please, keep it up!