Reviews for Warm Enough
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is one of the loveliest Downton stories I've encountered - subtle yet straightforward, filled with miniature portraits of the characters we've come to know. I especially like the references to the respective romances between Mr. Bates and Anna, and Cora and Robert.

Having it told by Carson is the perfect touch, and you've really captured the essence of the man.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
A great piece from Carson's part of view. This definitely portrayed his character well and I loved the part where he was recalling Mary as a little girl. :D
Chelle1917 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Just beautiful. I loved this, especially how you recognized how fragile both Robert and Cora seemed at the end of the first series.
Robert Cora Fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Beautifully written - thank you!
scf3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Liked it a lot, especially the reference to Stevens ;-). I really hope we get some more Carson-Mrs. Hughes interaction in the second series.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was a really good piece and I liked that it was Carson's point of view. I loved Cora/Robert dynamic in the show and I think it was really beautiful how as much as they were man and wife they were also friends and you didn't have to question that they were in love. This really captured that, how they were clinging to one another in the wake of what had gone on.

Another favourite part was when Carson recalled Mary as a little girl. So so sweet!

Really well done!
Lavender and Hay chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Love the Remains of the Day reference.