Reviews for Deal of the Century
Dude, Heaven and Hell not wanting Gibbs hilarious. Can I call this a nice piece, even if isn't happy.
jos juan chapter 1 . 1/16
¿what the hell?¡ gibbs say the f-word away from crowley¡

damn you, writer, damn you¡ pls show singer and bobby getting a drink together after that crap.

¡this was good! please just let gibbs be peaceful in your other fics. he hurts enough in ncis. (sorry english isn't my first language)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Cool
Sari Dark chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
OMG!
Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
hahahahaha
DinaLori chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wanted to read this again and then realized I never gave you feedback for it the first time. Whoopsie!

Oh yeah! Gibbs vs. Crowley the match up of the century. And considering that all souls who go to Hell (and don't get pulled out by an angel/Death/opening of the Devil's Gate) end up demons... damn straight they'd be afraid Gibbs would take over! And about the pendant, based on a few things you've mentioned I think I know what it is, but I won't say here so I don't spoil it for others. Get cracking on that sequel girl! ;)
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hey, this was fun to read. And no, u weren't the only one who wanted some Gibbs vs Crowley. But I do feel like I'm the only one who wants to see some Dean and Same military reaction b/c Gibbs reminds them of their dad. And at some point someone needs to tell a NCIS agent a little about hell. Some has to do it.
Sorry for the rant. Please write more!
Floranna chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I really like that, but what pendant is that?
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
:D great story! if you ever decided to continue i would happily read.
Celeri Extreme chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Gibbs vs Crowley would be interesting in a crossover.

Loved the fic, it was awesome, and realisitic. And the ending... Hmmm. Maybe you could continue?
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This would make a freaking AWESOME story, I would love to see Gibbs meet Cas and the Winchesters lol. Ziva could simpathise with Cas about their idioms and culture reference mess-ups. What was the pendent thing?
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Gibbs vs. Crowley... awesome! Seems like Gibbs won, although I don't know what the amulet is... not recognizing it if it's from SPN. Nicely done... I can see Gibbs going to Hell and back for this team... loved the line that Hell is afraid Gibbs would take over... I can see him headslapping demons left and right! Fun story. :)
Jupiter Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
WHAT THERES NOT MORE! come on u have to add more or do a sequal plz i wanna no if Crowley(love him .) comes back to get the pendent and see what his friends/ agents do when they find out what he did and what Bobby tells him PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
tiroseh chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
interesting!keep going, should be two bastards against each other, lol!
tiroseh chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
interesting!keep going, should be two bastards against each other, lol!