Reviews for Deal of the Century
Sari Dark chapter 1 . 4/6
Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
DinaLori chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wanted to read this again and then realized I never gave you feedback for it the first time. Whoopsie!

Oh yeah! Gibbs vs. Crowley the match up of the century. And considering that all souls who go to Hell (and don't get pulled out by an angel/Death/opening of the Devil's Gate) end up demons... damn straight they'd be afraid Gibbs would take over! And about the pendant, based on a few things you've mentioned I think I know what it is, but I won't say here so I don't spoil it for others. Get cracking on that sequel girl! ;)
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hey, this was fun to read. And no, u weren't the only one who wanted some Gibbs vs Crowley. But I do feel like I'm the only one who wants to see some Dean and Same military reaction b/c Gibbs reminds them of their dad. And at some point someone needs to tell a NCIS agent a little about hell. Some has to do it.
Sorry for the rant. Please write more!
Floranna chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I really like that, but what pendant is that?
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
:D great story! if you ever decided to continue i would happily read.
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Gibbs vs Crowley would be interesting in a crossover.

Loved the fic, it was awesome, and realisitic. And the ending... Hmmm. Maybe you could continue?
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This would make a freaking AWESOME story, I would love to see Gibbs meet Cas and the Winchesters lol. Ziva could simpathise with Cas about their idioms and culture reference mess-ups. What was the pendent thing?
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Gibbs vs. Crowley... awesome! Seems like Gibbs won, although I don't know what the amulet is... not recognizing it if it's from SPN. Nicely done... I can see Gibbs going to Hell and back for this team... loved the line that Hell is afraid Gibbs would take over... I can see him headslapping demons left and right! Fun story. :)
BloodCharm chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
WHAT THERES NOT MORE! come on u have to add more or do a sequal plz i wanna no if Crowley(love him .) comes back to get the pendent and see what his friends/ agents do when they find out what he did and what Bobby tells him PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
tiroseh chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
interesting!keep going, should be two bastards against each other, lol!
tiroseh chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
interesting!keep going, should be two bastards against each other, lol!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
nice is there going to be more?
Phaetona chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
YAY! I do admit I love the NCIS/Supernatural xovers. I to am a fan of "Heaven doesn't want you and Hell is afraid you'll take over" line! Would love to see this as a full length :D or see another take of yours on NCIS/Supernatural :D Like your writing style DNACHEMLIA. You always manage to make me laugh!