Reviews for Altered States
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this. I am glad that Clark Luthor was able to have a second chance with his Lois Lane.
HaveNoMercy chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
The Tollie:

"I know one way we can forget, if only for a little while," he flirted with her with smiling eyes and a quirk of his lips.

Tess's eyes widened familiar with that look. "You can't be serious."

Seriously, so in character. I burst out laughing and thought this was so believable. I could absolutely see them in Watchtower or the Luthor mansion reciting this. And then the total push-pull of their bodies and flirtation.

You KEPT the "I love you" and it was really in character and smooth and romantic. *applause*

The Clois:

This was, like we said, very cerebral and quick and deep, precise and to the point, and you nailed it. You deepened it in a slightly more graphic sense rather than it being more "romantic" in a 'lovey-dovey' way, it was almost like you ignored the past two seasons of Clois, which I personally appreciate. You wrote them passionate and adult. I loved it.

GREAT fic. One of my favs. Thank you so much!

Look forward to more by you. *big hugs*
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
great story
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Good Story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Wow! What an incredible ending. I loved how Clark surprised Lois back at the farm by hiding out in their bedroom. Of course, it didn't hurt that he was naked too! ;-) Oh how I would've LOVED to have seen these scenes on the show which is why I can't tell you how much I appreciate you giving both Lois & Clark's the ending they deserved! Thank you! :-D
Wootar16 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
AWWW! That was an amazing story! I'm so sad it's over. If you ever do something like this again send me the link for it. I want to read it.
RebeccaC chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
I like your version of this episode :) looking forward to the rest!
HaveNoMercy chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
OMG, wow. This was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love these pairings and getting them both in one fic is again...beautiful. *sighs*

Lois and Clark Luthor, I was so happy for them. I know they both relied on their dopplegangers (sp?) for the push but they are in the right place and there is no universe for me where they don't belong together (no thank you Cless or Lollie) so I am thrilled to read them coming together.

The raw emotion was gorgeous. Loved it.

I also loved the parallel universe of Tess and Oliver and the difference of them in that world. And again, there is no world where they shouldn't be together and HELLO, could TPTB could've gotten that? So, seeing the couples paired the right way was so lovely to see and I'm looking forward to more.

I love that you're writing both these pairings. Yay! *smiles*
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I LOVED this chapter! Definitely one of my favorites thus far, thanks to the ambundance of Clois kisses! Finally, Clark Luthor realizes his true potential & wants to make a difference in his world, with Lois at his side. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

With that said, bring on the final chapter b/c I'm so looking forward to RWClark & Lois' reunion! No doubt it's going to be good! :)
Wootar16 chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
OMG! LOVE IT! PPMS!
Lois Joanne Lane chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Thanks for this chapter. I think it's my favorite by far. I love the scene between Clark Luthor and Lois Lane in the barn. I love that he himself is showing vulnerability with her. And there is no denying the chemistry between them. It's funny how Oliver just walked right into Tess's arms and though he and Lois are engaged they are oblivious to their significant other. I also enjoyed hearing Lois & Clark tell one another they loved each other. It was funny that Lois was jealous of her counterpart. Good job with this chapter and can't wait for the next post.
jade2nightwing chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
oo that was sweet. i love how just metting her made hi want to change and when he came home he had. thats great.
moonie44foreternity chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Absolutely LOVE this 5th chapter! You're doing great honey! Can't wait what will happen next!
HaveNoMercy chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Wow, I love the interactions they all have! This is fantastic! Can't wait to see more. Love my Lois Lane and her dilemmas! PPMS!