Reviews for Happily Married
JhosyLephor chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
pLEASE, CONTINUE
JJ chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
WOW, just found this story. I love it! Especially including characters like Galland and others. I've been a huge Strike Witches and Mio/Minna fan since the show came out. I know it's been a long time since you updated this, but either way, I want you to know that I really enjoyed what you've written and maybe one day you'll find the time to continue with this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Isn't it just a little bit impressive that even while she's drunk, Mio can still slice a radio in half with just a bamboo shinai? Ha ha ha ha ha.
ReimielAngel chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I noticed a few small things in your story that were a bit off. Im not sure if you were going by the manga or the anime, but in the anime Minna has grey ears and Mio has black ears. o 3o Just thought i'd point that out. No big.
mgcbs chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
This was utterly hilarious! I do hope you plan to continue this... thanks for writing!
xx2 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I like this; it's lovely!
chaosrin chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Interesting i like what you did with Yoshika kicking

the general and her following words ha ha ha.

Anyway what kind of witches that will try to capture Mio?

Jin or disgraced witches?

Can't wait with the next chapter!
OZ7UP chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
That first segment with Minna and Mio engaging in some role-playing? That was really well-done. Even though I had a gut feeling that all was not what it seemed, I was still drawn in until the very moment Yoshika barged right in. That was a brilliant sucker-punch, and I applaud you for that.

I haven't studied French in a long while, but for the most part, I did understand it, even without looking at the translation you've graciously provided. That said, though, part of it does look slightly off, as though you've used an online translator. On that note, if you're planning on including any Italian in future chapters, let me know so that I double-check it.

Ah, Lynette, Lynette, Lynette. You've just made the moe factor of this story increase exponentially. As for the whole Adolfine/Lynette scenario, I found it pretty amusing given that both uber-tastic and I had a brief discussion regarding the two of them. That said, though, if our favourite perverted general just wanted to talk about the mighty Spitfire plane/striker unit, it still doesn't explain why she has a body pillow of our resident British kitten.

Hmmm... Eva and Hakase... "Negima!" much?
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
O_O Oh come on...that was a great buildup...and then you left it up to our imagination what they did...aww... :(

Lol, Yoshika kicking the General was priceless :P And she really did said some interesting things Of course the General did as well, spitfires..? Interesting.

And first look at our villains...well that guy got what he deserve sure...but still I think that girl/woman would do that to anyone approaching her that time...most likely.
Buraikaze Logged Off chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lol I love yuri's a s much as the next, but really,this is one of the best! I can't log in here coz my net's a mess so I won't like it just yet. Hey I just want to know, how is my story a unformated mess? I worked a lot on it... Reply ASAP
Victor Petrenko chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
This was epically funny, is there going to be more Lynne/Galland later?
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Nah, I will most likely rope you for the lack of updates, than the lack of cuddling :P

Jokes aside, poor Perrine. Set her up with anyone yet? :)
OZ7UP chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Oh dear... Things really are heating up, aren't they?

Can't really decide who the Witches should be more wary of - Yoshika (Miyafuji), or Yoshiko (Nishizawa). Either way, Yoshiko should probably stay away from Don - after all, Dominica is part of one of the two confirmed pairings in the Strike Witches franchise with Jane, the other being their fellow 504ers Martina and Luciana (with Eila/Sanya just around the corner).

Interesting take on Adolfine Galland... A Lynnette Bishop body pillow? Oh dear... (in a good way)
chaosrin chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Cool! the details to the story is really good

I find the part about the spy Boris to be utter hilarious

and why would the Home guards be involved? I thought they were

weaklings not cut out for the military.

Anyway take your time for the next update as long its really long and detailed.
kittle-uk chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I'm enjoying this story. Some good action and some humour thrown in. I especially enjoyed the bumbling spy.

I did spot few mistakes however. First off, The SS officer's name was Otto Skorzeny, not Skorenzy. Also, the Ju-87 Stuka was a single engine, two-seat dive bomber. If you were thinking of a common German two-engine bomber, you'd most likely have the He-111, which the Germans originally claimed was a transport aircraft and was ultimately used in that role after they became obsolete mid-war.

I'm assuming that the Home Guard using land strikers was due to whatever effect created the pocket dimension, because, as another reviwer pointed out, usually only witches can even put on striker units, let alone use them.

Really looking forward to the next part. _