Reviews for Wearing His Ring
Rcsyb4 chapter 1 . 9/11
So I hope all my reviews aren't overwhelming, but I should've reviewed a loooong time ago to my favorites. Great work! For those that are debating on reading this story based on reviews, please do! And don't forget to check out a bunch of other stories by this author! Thanks!
Hannah K chapter 23 . 1/17
If I were a metamorphomagus I would definitely use any chance I had to say 'go go gadget (insert body part here)'
YoChicken chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I love how you made Regulus! everyone usually portrays his as shy, silent and nice. This arrogant I'm-better-than-you-peasants is much more credible! not to mention entertaining ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love this fic so much:) I've read it three times. You're really very talented and so creative.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 36 . 5/2/2014
another amazing fic
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
That is got to be hard on Regulus know all those people died because of some insane bitch
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
you tell them Regulus
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
interesting first chapter
xBlackTigerx chapter 36 . 4/21/2014
Hey, I just wanted to tell you I loved this story so much. I was so happy with the ending but I'm curious of how Alec came to be natural birth or adoption? And if natural who carried. But mostly the suspense the building of their loved was amazing and perfect I loved it! I wish there was more like this out there. And the pair is so cute too. Thank you for writing an amazing story
GlambertMatt chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
Ok so the idea of this when I seen it on the list of your stories kind of freaked me out a little since obviously Teddy and Regulus were related in some way and I had no idea period how you were going to do this since one was living and the other dead ... But I am soooooooooo glad I read it, I was too curious not to read it really.

Well done on another brilliant story.
Padfoot7411 chapter 36 . 3/15/2014
I will admit when I first saw this story I had NO idea how this pairing would work. But I am very thankful my curiosity got the better of me and I actually read it. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, it was a lovely story.