Reviews for A Spell Gone Wrong
EverydayUSUK chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Hahaha! Arthur does look pretty hot when he's all flirty. Even when it's Alfred that's controlling the body.
harveils chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
this is good!
secretassassingirl chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Jinx! XD

Sorry, sorry, had to do it.

I demand more chapters!
Lunar Iris chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
OMG this is amazing, incredibly funny, and rather clever. I loved that Alfred tried his hand at magic-and failed comically. And then they switched bodies. I just love it!

I cannot wait to see where you're going to take things next.

You tend to be a little wordy, and that makes reading parts a bit awkward, but that is pretty minor. It's more confusing when you don't make a new paragraph to separate dialogue. The premise of this fic is wonderful, though. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Shady-Ken chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is awsome. I hope to see more.
harajuku96 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Ooh, they switched bodies! This is going to be AWESOME! waha!
Eternal-Daylight chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Omg I'm literally in love with this story!~~ I adore the storyline that you have come up with and I really can't wait until the next chapter!

I really hope you can go a long way with this story! (is overly-positive) I really can't wait for future chapters! Good luck :D
Bara Fujioka chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
OMG, I'm also writing a story in which America and England switch places but I don't know where I'm going with it lol x'D Maybe this story will inspire me. Don't worry, I won't copy you. :P Anyway, this is really great and adorable so far, keep up the good work~! :'D
RLunatic78 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
LMAO THIS IS HILARIOUS~! THEY BOTH SWITCHED PLACES! XDDDD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT~! *SQUEAL*
Chrissie Guenever chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
ADORABLE

MY GODDESS, THIS IS CUTE.

And please, Alfred, don't rape cat!Arthur, ok? It wouldn't be that... Legal... But trying to pet him is fine.

In the end of chapter 2, I remembered it all began because of Francis lol

Great story, girl!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Bwahaha XD Alfreds reaction is so hilarious~ "OMG the cat can TALK?" No shit Sherlock...

Now I guess Alfreds gonna take care of Arthur, huh? Poor England~

Please update soon~
Midori Hara chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Y'know, I don't like cats, nor do I like Nekotalia in the least bit. But damn, this was ADORABLE. :D

I love this story to bits! Keep on writing!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 11/27/2010