Reviews for Wish Granted
Dracenxamethyst chapter 1 . 8/27
Wow. Hilarious. Loved it. Seriously though great writing.
wow fantastic imagine bella dead and now everybody except her parents will live happily ever after without that self centered selfish girl around . dont worry jake your life is perfect .you wont be a dog and a heart broken pedophile you wont be lover of your ex crush,s daughter . you will live happy and normal have kids and grow old and die in peace . i love this story well done . i think bella was a bitch really toying with the poor boy . if dont want him let him go but noooo her best friend should deny his feeling because princess want it to be this way . im team crowleys bumper hahaha i just like jacob even if he is crazy and hot headed but he has some living energy in him that made these boring books bearable .
O2Shea chapter 1 . 5/28
Amen. While I believe you can love more than one person, no way can you be so in love with both that you can "see" an entire future with each of them.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 2/20
i so agree with your view! i never liked the way Edward was treated in any of the books, he deserved someone that would love him like he loved bella.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 2/15
I love every word written in this. I could kiss you. I thought this every time reading those stupid lines or hearing someone say something like it. Thank you!
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 2/5
I felt the same, Edward suffers a lot in this mess. Thank you for putting it so well.
alexa01 chapter 1 . 1/6
I understand where you're coming from. 100%, I do. When I first read Eclipse I almost threw the book away at every page, I was so frustrated. But then I got into a relationship that I've put all my heart and soul in and I've given everything I could and more; and when that went wrong, I lost everything. Weak people - like me - cannot go through too much emotional pain before they build up walls and keep everyone out; they cannot help themselves and wouldn't let anyone help them either. Trust me, I would give the entire world right now to have a Jacob that could help me get through this and making sure I am not doing anything stupid and reckless.
I am not happy with how Bella handled the situation, but I think some people are too hard on her regarding Jacob. He was there for her when she was falling apart; what kind of person would she be if she just disposed of him when she no longer needed him?
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Yes, dear author had not done justice with the character of Edward. Bella has suffered for love, my ass. That kissong scene made my blood boil. She agreed to get married today and is going around kissing some manipulative sick asshole the day after tomorrow. And what did Edward do? He FORGAVE her. Because she was 'conflicted'? Really, he was too good to be true. Bella sure as hell did not deserve him. She caused him too much pain. I'd love to see Bella suffer for what she had done. Ms Steph didn't give me/us the pleasure. But then again, that's what fanfictions are for.
Lizzymason981 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Ha ha:) that's great!
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I love this. I have an unhealthy and deep hatred on Jacob, and as an extension: Bella's relationship with him. I felt Eclipse was a massive betrayal to Edward on Bella's fault.

Edward and Bella's relationship in Twilight was actually quite bad if you think about it. They had all these issues throughout the books and they were never actually resolved. Issues like:

Bella's relationship with Jacob
Edward hiding things from Bella and lying to her to "protect her".
Edward shutting down and blaming himself with every problem they faced.
Edward making the decisions for Bella (Which continued all the way to the end of Breading Dawn)

I've had an idea for my own AU for quite a while. It would be a complete re-write of the entire series. Jacob would not exist at all, and either Rachel or Rebecca would take his place. Bella moves back to Forks WITH Renee because she and Charlie are back together. Renee is a more involved character in the series. Bella and Edward have all the same communication issues as in the books, but unlike the books those issues are actually solved.

Edward would still leave for a time, but Bella would not be running to any man to become "whole" again. It would show Bella transforming from a broken, insecure girl to a confident woman. I know a lot of people hate the fact that Edward left, but I have to agree with SM that it's what he would have done. He has his own issues, and him leaving is really the tipping point in their relationship. In SM's series Bella and Edward never talk through these issues, instead Bella begins emotionally cheating on Edward (Holding Jacob's hand and kissing him in Eclipse is un-fucking-acceptable)
TwilightObsessor chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
XD 100% agree with you! I actually forgot myself about the whole van incident XD
davysekhon chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This is really good. And you are right about whole bella backstabbing Edward. Keep it up please and write some awesome stories with your perspective. Thanks you and good luck.
BridieM chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Excellent story. :D
maymay74 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Kendra from GR chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
That is horrible! And he IS too greedy and stupid to see it, which is why I'm a Team Edward person.