Reviews for Wish Granted
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 1 . 11/8
Yes, dear author had not done justice with the character of Edward. Bella has suffered for love, my ass. That kissong scene made my blood boil. She agreed to get married today and is going around kissing some manipulative sick asshole the day after tomorrow. And what did Edward do? He FORGAVE her. Because she was 'conflicted'? Really, he was too good to be true. Bella sure as hell did not deserve him. She caused him too much pain. I'd love to see Bella suffer for what she had done. Ms Steph didn't give me/us the pleasure. But then again, that's what fanfictions are for.
Lizzymason981 chapter 1 . 10/30
Ha ha:) that's great!
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 8/29
I love this. I have an unhealthy and deep hatred on Jacob, and as an extension: Bella's relationship with him. I felt Eclipse was a massive betrayal to Edward on Bella's fault.

Edward and Bella's relationship in Twilight was actually quite bad if you think about it. They had all these issues throughout the books and they were never actually resolved. Issues like:

Bella's relationship with Jacob
Edward hiding things from Bella and lying to her to "protect her".
Edward shutting down and blaming himself with every problem they faced.
Edward making the decisions for Bella (Which continued all the way to the end of Breading Dawn)

I've had an idea for my own AU for quite a while. It would be a complete re-write of the entire series. Jacob would not exist at all, and either Rachel or Rebecca would take his place. Bella moves back to Forks WITH Renee because she and Charlie are back together. Renee is a more involved character in the series. Bella and Edward have all the same communication issues as in the books, but unlike the books those issues are actually solved.

Edward would still leave for a time, but Bella would not be running to any man to become "whole" again. It would show Bella transforming from a broken, insecure girl to a confident woman. I know a lot of people hate the fact that Edward left, but I have to agree with SM that it's what he would have done. He has his own issues, and him leaving is really the tipping point in their relationship. In SM's series Bella and Edward never talk through these issues, instead Bella begins emotionally cheating on Edward (Holding Jacob's hand and kissing him in Eclipse is un-fucking-acceptable)
TwilightObsessor chapter 1 . 7/7
XD 100% agree with you! I actually forgot myself about the whole van incident XD
davysekhon chapter 1 . 2/4
This is really good. And you are right about whole bella backstabbing Edward. Keep it up please and write some awesome stories with your perspective. Thanks you and good luck.
BridieM chapter 1 . 2/1
Excellent story. :D
maymay74 chapter 1 . 1/19
Kendra from GR chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
That is horrible! And he IS too greedy and stupid to see it, which is why I'm a Team Edward person.
sdgouso chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I knew there was a reason I didn't like Jacob, and Bella not that much either. I knew Jacob was a jerk and Bella didn't deserve Edward. I thought it was just because I wanted Edward/Pretty Rob. Thanks for pointing out all the real reasons. I did think the kiss in Eclipse was ridiculous. I mean she must have seen how manipulating Jake was being. Regardless of how the story turned out, I still want The Pretty... never gonna have him, but he can star in a lot of my dreams...grin!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow, for a fan of the saga, you sure do say such nice things about the author. LOLOLOLOL...I love it. Again, I just want to reiterate how awesome I think it would be if you retold the entire saga in your AU. LOVE IT!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I totally love you right now. Not sound creepy or anything but your arguement down right flawless. I only read those forsaken books once through. After that I would go back and ONLY read the moments I loved. Then I just stopped. I think after the disaster that was Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I had an epiphany: Stephanie Meyer had to be on crack or something when she was writing these books! They were just so wrong and I instantly hated Jacob when I read New Moon in agony *shivers*. That was a great misery for me. The more I pondered on the decisions that were made especially Bella's, I just proclaimed this World a load of crap. I hated how Bella forgave Jacob whenever he did stupid shit like looking down on Edward, insulting him with not regards to how Bella felt about that, that's no friend especially not someone who claims to love you. A person that loves you respects your decisions and is willing to sacrifice anything for the others happiness. Clearly Jacob doesn't fit this category. And yet she forgave all that and the fact that he kissed her against her will and then manipulated her into another. That's when I proclaimed the stupidest person on Earth. Oh but then it got better: Breaking Dawn. The horror continues. The guys continues to declare his love to a married woman and plots all these ways on how he is going to kill Edward for getting Bella pregnant with a "monster". Then Renesme is born and oh what is little jake saying now? "Oh I guess I didn't really love you bella in THAT way…turns out I love your hours old baby that I was about to kill before I saw her face. Now she's mine but I'm willing to share her with you." BULLSHIT. You can't share something that isn't yours! That pissed me off to no end.

I'm ranting I know sorry. It's just this little one shot brought all my hatred for this little twerp to the fore from of my mind. It reminded me why I read fanfictions of Twilight because I love finding stories that share my opinion of the terrible injustice done in these books. The OOC are a blessing. Completely different plot from the original are sometimes amazing if you can find them. I'm glad I found this one little fic because I didn't remember that scene from Eclipse well and now I know the bullshit that Stephanie Meyer tried to feed us because duh if Edward wasn't there Bella would be dead. There's the freaking happy ending to that reality.

Btw if you ever happen to see or read this or get to the end of this long rant, I'd like to recommend a book. Don't know if you have read or heard about it but if you don't it's call A Discovery of Witches. It's an amazing book and it has two other books that go along with it. It's an elevated book with so much more depth. It's said to be a more matured version of Twilight and Harry potter put together. But really it's a million time better than Twilight. It's very detailed and that might be tiresome in some instances but it's all just so enticingly well put together that you'll be happy by the time you finish the first book. A friendly suggestion.

Thanks for this fic. Loved it and I agree with you 100% on everything you said. I'll stop with my rant just about now!
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Looool Brilliant and so true.
meelee1972 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ya know... that was a really good point.

I don't have the quote handy, but on that bed, Bella did say that Edward wasn't angry about what happened... but then, I guess that's much defending. lol

Great job... it made me think of something I never thought to ponder.
Bella sweet03 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Dude...I love You...exactly what I thought...I hated Bella in Eclipse and in the beginning of Breaking Dawn "my favourite mechanic" blah... She claims to love Edward but all along she hurts him and only marries him so that she can finally have sex with him...she is ready to be turned into a vampire but can't marry him.. such bloody double standards..
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I totally agree with you ! Meyer could have handled it much better than that. I HATE Jacob... and I loved reading this. thanks !