Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was powerful. You manage to capture Snape as both a man to be feared and pitied. Nicely done.
yay chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That is really, really sad.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was really good. I personally would have thought that in the mirror, Snape would have seen himself with Lily, but I suppose this is essentially the same thing, just shown slightly differently. I could certainly see Dumbledore wanting Snape to be a father figure to Harry, although of course Snape would never be able to do that, as he states in your story.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow. Sad and beautiful. I loved it. Very good. And original, this being the first fanfic I've read about Snape and the Mirror since DH that didn't just have Lily in it xD Very well done.

Kate
xJacksonx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Sweet story. Very well written. I think you captured Severus Snape well. I didn't expect him to see what he did in the mirror-a welcome surprise. :) It seems both you and me like to make Dumbledore into the biggest manipulative D-bag we can..lol. Great job Twin.
Rosiline chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
wow, great!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Interesting concept of Snape's vision of the child he wanted Harry to be. Excellent dialogue.
Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wonderful job! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Thank you for joining our lovely challenge! And what he saw in the mirror was not at all what i expected! You surprised me! Good job on taht as well!

Happy writings

Caroline
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
wow. I really liked this. what he actually saw in the mirror was a slight shock. Very well done.