Reviews for A Day At The Baths
audfds chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
you are brilliant and you boggled my mind
SolOutOfHint chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
you write damn good you know
damtoti chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Moo, it's me again.
I liked the reflective ending the best. Wrapped it up well.
silverstream27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love this pairing and you did such a great job with this oneshot! :3

Write on

Silver
Merixcil chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was simply superb! Your writing style is really beautiful and you really managed to use symbolism in a way I haven't seen many fanfic writers do.

There were one or two spelling mistakes, but it really didn't detract from the overall effect.
Maiko chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved it. and what I admire most is that you wrote this well, everything is well checked as well as the spelling. most just plow that over and I often see a lot of mistakes on them, but yours is well done. Something I loved in this story was the fact that it was Shota, and that was a big plus for me. I loved the cruelty of Turkey as well as his little soft spot for I loved the detail of the story, it really drew a picture for me, and it was very naughty, loved that too. Keep up the great work. I give you 10/10stars in my book b

-maiko-chan
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love it (except for the italics at the end...my eyes are wigging out)!
Jackalopion chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Positively stunning. This was beautifully written. I was enthralled through every bit of it, and your unique and creative use of language was an absolute pleasure to read. I love the dynamics in the relationship you have built for these two.

Job well done, my friend!
Lilly Lane chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Words can't express how much I love this. Just, awesome. Your style is amazing. I love it.
zero434 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
nicely written! i dont really give out profound complement bcause i dk how to but i will say that this fic is nicely done! it just have that nice flow to it. great job!
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was just amazing. The roughness and commandment of Sadiq's manner; the defiance and the hurt of Heracles was meshed together like perfection - each complimenting and balancing the other out.

I really enjoyed this.