Reviews for The Great Outdoors
Whitetiger-Bloodwolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Make a a new one. Please. It's. So. Good. !
bjdsfbjs chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
oh man I just...it's too perfect. mindblowingly decedant writing style and it almost seems...authentic some how, if that makes sense. Like you know what your talking about? I dunno, I just love you mannn
shingaling chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love your writing style. :)
Colours chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Holy hell. That was amazing. I'm going to have to read it again (and again), there was so much detail. Probably the most sensuous fic ive ever read.. I commend you on this one- beautiful work!
Little Miss Molly chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
...I'm not sure if it's just me, but...it appears that this story and 'A Day At The Baths' are exactly the same? o_o

Thiiiiis is damn incredible. And if there's more to this series, I dearly want to read it!
The Tox chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
What, only two reviews? Blashphemy!

This story was gorgeous, so lovely and beauitfully poetic I think I orgasmed. If that's TMI, I am sorry, but well used words do that to me.

Just lovely. Although I am a bit questioning of Turkey's very laid back characterization here, I can see it working as Greece is so young, and not yet his "rival" so to speak. All in all though this story is almost flawless, although I did meet with I think just one grammatical error, and the way one random part was in cursive distracts from a clear 10/10 rating. However, it's definitely a 9,9/10.

Bravo.
Tadeshi chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh my, I can't find any words to say how much I liked this fic - and it's previuos chapters too of course!

Maybe these were the best-written -Turkey X Greece fics I've ever read. w
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
The was so delicious~! You write amazing er..."scenes" and with a really artistic, sensuous level lol.

No seriously, that was superb.

And I love the ending line.